Song Ji-hyo, consistent beautiful look boast "Old Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend Sam's Club" Sujin I met for a long time

Actor Song Ji-hyo has revealed his latest situation.Song Ji-hyo posted a picture on his Instagram on the 30th, with an article entitled Sujin, who met for a long time ... Finds a photo of Old Hello, My Dolly GirlfriendSams Club.Song Ji-hyo in the public photo is taking the same pose as that time with a photo taken with his opponent Actor Byun Yo-han at the time of shooting Old Hello, My Dolly GirlfriendSams Club.The netizens responded with a comment saying, It is the same as then and now, The old Hello, My Dolly GirlfriendSams Club Sujin was the best.Meanwhile, Song Ji-hyo is scheduled to appear in the JTBC drama We Did Love You.Photo: Song Ji-hyo SNS

Actor Song Ji-hyo has revealed his latest situation.

Song Ji-hyo posted a picture on his Instagram on the 30th, with an article entitled "Sujin, who met for a long time ... Finds a photo of 'Old Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend Sam's Club'".

Song Ji-hyo in the public photo is taking the same pose as that time with a photo taken with his opponent Actor Byun Yo-han at the time of shooting 'Old Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend Sam's Club'. The netizens responded with a comment saying, "It is the same as then and now," "The old Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend Sam's Club Sujin was the best."

Meanwhile, Song Ji-hyo is scheduled to appear in the JTBC drama 'We Did Love You'.

Photo: Song Ji-hyo SNS