Song Ji-hyo "I have never met and blind dated ... I do not know if it is popular" (Running Man')

Actor Song Ji-hyo commented on his popularity.On the afternoon of the 29th, SBS entertainment program Running Man appeared as a guest by Ong Sung Woo, Lee Do Hyun, Seo Ji Hoon and Zico.The cast predicted the ranking of people who seemed to be popular as a child. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Song Ji-hyo seems to have been popular.Song Ji-hyo said, I do not even have a meeting, and I do not know that I did not do such a blind date.Haha said, The original popular children do not know that they are popular.Song Ji-hyo said, I really lived in a house. Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Song Ji-hyos high school Graduation Picture. Song Ji-hyo said, I had a severe hair restriction in junior high school.I took a Graduation Picture while crying, he said.On this day, Song Ji-hyo took first place in the ranking of people who seemed to be popular in their childhood released by the production team.

Actor Song Ji-hyo commented on his popularity.

On the afternoon of the 29th, sbs entertainment program Running Man' appeared as a guest by Ong Sung Woo, Lee Do Hyun, Seo Ji Hoon and Zico.

The cast predicted the ranking of "people who seemed to be popular as a child." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Song Ji-hyo seems to have been popular." Song Ji-hyo said, "I do not even have a meeting, and I do not know that I did not do such a blind date." Haha said, "The original popular children do not know that they are popular."

Song Ji-hyo said, "I really lived in a house." Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Song Ji-hyo's high school Graduation Picture. Song Ji-hyo said, "I had a severe hair restriction in junior high school. I took a Graduation Picture while crying," he said.

On this day, Song Ji-hyo took first place in the ranking of "people who seemed to be popular in their childhood" released by the production team.