Knowing Bros' Song Ji-hyo opens running man's drinking habit when drunk

Song Ji-hyo reveals his drinking habit of running when drunkJTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros (hereinafter Knowing Bros), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, depicted the performances of Song Ji-hyo and Kim Moo-yeol who transferred from the school to be familiar here.Song Ji-hyo took off his socks and revealed his drinking habits in the padding of the lighting director. I have a habit of taking off my socks when I drink, he said.I took off my socks and put them in the padding of the lighting director. The next day, the lighting director gave me the washing, he said. I was so sorry and thanked you.Song Ji-hyo was lucky to say, I had a meeting with actors, I didnt even eat because I wanted to look pretty.I did not eat rice and drank alcohol, but I was drunk, he said. I opened my eyes and I saw Model Behavior at home.Song Ji-hyo said, I went to buy chicken the next day, and the boss said, You do not run today.I ate kimchi with my hand because I was hungry while eating pretty, he said, revealing the story of the kimchi soup.Meanwhile, Knowing Bros is an entertainment program that aims to play all the worlds games in the school of reason, loss, instinct and faithful brother.It airs every Saturday at 9 p.m.

Song Ji-hyo reveals his drinking habit of running when drunk

JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros' (hereinafter Knowing Bros'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, depicted the performances of Song Ji-hyo and Kim Moo-yeol who transferred from the school to be familiar here.

Song Ji-hyo took off his socks and revealed his drinking habits in the padding of the lighting director. "I have a habit of taking off my socks when I drink," he said. I took off my socks and put them in the padding of the lighting director. "The next day, the lighting director gave me the washing," he said. "I was so sorry and thanked you.

Song Ji-hyo was lucky to say, "I had a meeting with actors, I didn't even eat because I wanted to look pretty." "I did not eat rice and drank alcohol, but I was drunk," he said. "I opened my eyes and I saw Model Behavior at home. Song Ji-hyo said, "I went to buy chicken the next day, and the boss said, 'You do not run today.'" "I ate kimchi with my hand because I was hungry while eating pretty," he said, revealing the story of the kimchi soup.

Meanwhile, Knowing Bros is an entertainment program that aims to play all the world's games in the school of reason, loss, instinct and faithful brother. It airs every Saturday at 9 p.m.