Sketchbook' is also a bogum magic...You Hee-yeol Seung-cheol 'ingot' to Park Bo-gum

Its also Park Bo-gum. If only the actor Park Bo-gum appears, the Bogem Magic effect will occur.As well as female viewers, You Hee-yeol and Lee Seung-cheol are also ingot to Park Bo-gum.Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook which was broadcast on the night of the 20th.He was a special guest of singer Lee Seung-cheol who appeared on the day.It is very unusual for actors to appear on Sketchbook, even because it was Park Bo-gum, it was a hotter reaction before the broadcast.Park Bo-gum was avidly possessed by viewers from appearance to exit, perfectly equipped with polite appearances, piano playing, as well as witty dedication to sweet songs.MC You Hee-yeol, Lee Seung-cheol, who invited Park Bo-gum, was also perfect for him.Park Bo-gum appeared on Sketchbook together with Lee Seung-cheols new song I Love You a lot.The audience was empty due to the recording of unrelated people in the aftermath of the new Coronavirus infection (Corona 19), but the cheers of the staff welcomed Park Bo-gum.The polite demeanor was also enough to make Lee Seung-cheol and You Hee-yeol fall in love.Park Bo-gum said, I am so honored to me and I am glad to be appearing in Sketchbook.I wanted to be a singer-songwriter when I was a child, but my agency recommended acting and I became an actor because I was not good enough, he said.Lee Seung-cheol and You Hee-yeol were also seen in the personality and charm of Park Bo-gum.After hearing Park Bo-gums piano performance, You Hee-yeol said, I thought it was a hand sync.I thought it was a hand sync, but it was so cool to laugh when it was slightly wrong at the end.  I have never heard the lyrics I like you when you laugh like this. In particular, You Hee-yeol also showed a bright side, saying Dont laugh and shake whenever Park Bo-gum smiles.Lee Seung-cheol also said to Park Bo-gums performance, I do not have any damage to me, but I would like to do well and I would not have been able to match with the band.But it was so good. It was a band. It was so good. Park Bo-gums appearance on Sketchbook led to a hot response as expected.From piano playing to sweet songs, to personality revealed by polite gestures, one of Park Bo-gum is receiving much attention.In addition, Lee Seung-cheol and You Hee-yeol, who became fans by pouring praise toward Park Bo-gum, are attracting attention.It is a Sketchbook that was full of Bog Sword Magic.
Its also Park Bo-gum. If only the actor Park Bo-gum appears, the Bogem Magic effect will occur.As well as female viewers, You Hee-yeol and Lee Seung-cheol are also ingot to Park Bo-gum.Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook which was broadcast on the night of the 20th.He was a special guest of singer Lee Seung-cheol who appeared on the day.It is very unusual for actors to appear on Sketchbook, even because it was Park Bo-gum, it was a hotter reaction before the broadcast.Park Bo-gum was avidly possessed by viewers from appearance to exit, perfectly equipped with polite appearances, piano playing, as well as witty dedication to sweet songs.MC You Hee-yeol, Lee Seung-cheol, who invited Park Bo-gum, was also perfect for him.Park Bo-gum appeared on Sketchbook together with Lee Seung-cheols new song I Love You a lot.The audience was empty due to the recording of unrelated people in the aftermath of the new Coronavirus infection (Corona 19), but the cheers of the staff welcomed Park Bo-gum.The polite demeanor was also enough to make Lee Seung-cheol and You Hee-yeol fall in love.Park Bo-gum said, I am so honored to me and I am glad to be appearing in Sketchbook.I wanted to be a singer-songwriter when I was a child, but my agency recommended acting and I became an actor because I was not good enough, he said.Lee Seung-cheol and You Hee-yeol were also seen in the personality and charm of Park Bo-gum.After hearing Park Bo-gums piano performance, You Hee-yeol said, I thought it was a hand sync.I thought it was a hand sync, but it was so cool to laugh when it was slightly wrong at the end.  I have never heard the lyrics I like you when you laugh like this. In particular, You Hee-yeol also showed a bright side, saying Dont laugh and shake whenever Park Bo-gum smiles.Lee Seung-cheol also said to Park Bo-gums performance, I do not have any damage to me, but I would like to do well and I would not have been able to match with the band.But it was so good. It was a band. It was so good. Park Bo-gums appearance on Sketchbook led to a hot response as expected.From piano playing to sweet songs, to personality revealed by polite gestures, one of Park Bo-gum is receiving much attention.In addition, Lee Seung-cheol and You Hee-yeol, who became fans by pouring praise toward Park Bo-gum, are attracting attention.It is a Sketchbook that was full of Bog Sword Magic.

It’s also Park Bo-gum. If only the actor Park Bo-gum appears, the “Bogem Magic” effect will occur. As well as female viewers, You Hee-yeol and Lee Seung-cheol are also 'ingot' to Park Bo-gum.

Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' which was broadcast on the night of the 20th. He was a special guest of singer Lee Seung-cheol who appeared on the day. It is very unusual for actors to appear on Sketchbook, even because it was Park Bo-gum, it was a hotter reaction before the broadcast.

Park Bo-gum was avidly possessed by viewers from appearance to exit, perfectly equipped with polite appearances, piano playing, as well as witty dedication to sweet songs. MC You Hee-yeol, Lee Seung-cheol, who invited Park Bo-gum, was also perfect for him.

Park Bo-gum appeared on Sketchbook together with Lee Seung-cheol's new song I Love You a lot. The audience was empty due to the recording of unrelated people in the aftermath of the new Coronavirus infection (Corona 19), but the cheers of the staff welcomed Park Bo-gum.

The polite demeanor was also enough to make Lee Seung-cheol and You Hee-yeol fall in love. Park Bo-gum said, "I am so honored to me and I am glad to be appearing in Sketchbook'. “I wanted to be a singer-songwriter when I was a child, but my agency recommended acting and I became an actor because I was not good enough,” he said.

Lee Seung-cheol and You Hee-yeol were also seen in the personality and charm of Park Bo-gum. After hearing Park Bo-gum's piano performance, You Hee-yeol said, "I thought it was a hand sync. I thought it was a hand sync, but it was so cool to laugh when it was slightly wrong at the end. "" I have never heard the lyrics "I like you when you laugh" like this. " In particular, You Hee-yeol also showed a bright side, saying "Don't laugh and shake" whenever Park Bo-gum smiles.

Lee Seung-cheol also said to Park Bo-gum's performance, "I do not have any damage to me, but I would like to do well and I would not have been able to match with the band. But it was so good. It was a band. It was so good. "

Park Bo-gum's appearance on Sketchbook' led to a hot response as expected. From piano playing to sweet songs, to personality revealed by polite gestures, one of Park Bo-gum is receiving much attention. In addition, Lee Seung-cheol and You Hee-yeol, who became fans by pouring praise toward Park Bo-gum, are attracting attention. It is a Sketchbook' that was full of 'Bog Sword Magic'.