Sketchbook' Park Bo-gum, 'Perfect Man' Who Can't Sing From Song to Piano

Actor Park Bo-gum showed a perfect mans aspect by showing high-quality skills from singing to Piano playing.Lee Seung-cheol and Actor Park Bo-gum, who celebrated their 35th anniversary, appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook broadcast on the 20th.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum have formed a relationship with the singer as the main character of the music video on the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST I Love You Much released in January this year.On the day, You Hee-yeol said, Weve been doing an audience-free recording for a month. We realize that the performance is complete.I think those who will introduce this time would have liked it if the audience saw it. Lee Seung-cheol opened his door with MY LOVE, saying, I have been dereliction of my duties. I will work harder.Park Bo-gum took the Piano accompaniment skillfully of I love you a lot and set up a joint stage with Lee Seung-cheol.You Hee-yeol said: I was so good, I was hand-syncing, but I made a slight mistake at the end, my heart sank down with a little laugh, I didnt know Piano was hitting so well.I want you to do one more thing. Park Bo-gum boasted a high-quality singing ability with Lee Seung-cheols Western Sky and Toys Good Man Piano accompaniment Love Live!Delighted You Hee-yeol also played Chopstick March with Park Bo-gumPark Bo-gum introduced Park Bo-gum, who first appeared on Sketchbook thanks to Lee Seung-cheol senior.Lee Seung-cheol praised the band, saying, I first hit with the band, but I can not do it except usually.My senior first offered me a proposal and it was so glorious and I was so happy to appear as Sketchbook; I was so nervous that I fell asleep, Park Bo-gum confessed.You Hee-yeol said: Mr Park Bo-gum has been to Antenna a few times.I had a hand letter and a pretty flowerpot on my desk, so Park Bo-gum left it. Where was I so good? Park Bo-gum said, I think the bright smile of your senior tickled my heart.I also like Antennas music, but I accidentally visited the project to collaborate with Sam Kim. Love Live!, which was called in the advertisement, was also shown.Asked if he had no plans to debut as a singer, Park Bo-gum said, We are still lacking in singer debut.I do not have a plan, but I am faithful to acting and I often want to meet fans. Park Bo-gum and You Hee-yeol recalled the days of Music Bank MC and introduced Lee Seung-cheols last stage, Nobody else like that.Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen

Actor Park Bo-gum showed a perfect man's aspect by showing high-quality skills from singing to Piano playing.

Lee Seung-cheol and Actor Park Bo-gum, who celebrated their 35th anniversary, appeared on kbs 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' broadcast on the 20th. Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum have formed a relationship with the singer as the main character of the music video on the webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' OST 'I Love You Much' released in January this year.

On the day, You Hee-yeol said, "We've been doing an audience-free recording for a month. We realize that the performance is complete. I think those who will introduce this time would have liked it if the audience saw it. "

Lee Seung-cheol opened his door with 'MY LOVE', saying, "I have been dereliction of my duties. I will work harder."

Park Bo-gum took the Piano accompaniment skillfully of 'I love you a lot' and set up a joint stage with Lee Seung-cheol.

You Hee-yeol said: "I was so good, I was hand-syncing, but I made a slight mistake at the end, my heart sank down with a little laugh, I didn't know Piano was hitting so well. I want you to do one more thing. " Park Bo-gum boasted a high-quality singing ability with Lee Seung-cheol's "Western Sky" and Toy's "Good Man" Piano accompaniment Love Live! Delighted You Hee-yeol also played 'Chopstick March' with Park Bo-gum

Park Bo-gum introduced "Park Bo-gum, who first appeared on Sketchbook' thanks to Lee Seung-cheol senior." Lee Seung-cheol praised the band, saying, "I first hit with the band, but I can not do it except usually. "My senior first offered me a proposal and it was so glorious and I was so happy to appear as Sketchbook'; I was so nervous that I fell asleep," Park Bo-gum confessed.

You Hee-yeol said: "Mr Park Bo-gum has been to Antenna a few times. I had a hand letter and a pretty flowerpot on my desk, so Park Bo-gum left it. Where was I so good? " Park Bo-gum said, "I think the bright smile of your senior tickled my heart. I also like Antenna's music, but I accidentally visited the project to collaborate with Sam Kim. "

Love Live!, which was called in the advertisement, was also shown. Asked if he had no plans to debut as a singer, Park Bo-gum said, "We are still lacking in singer debut. I do not have a plan, but I am faithful to acting and I often want to meet fans. " Park Bo-gum and You Hee-yeol recalled the days of 'Music Bank' MC and introduced Lee Seung-cheol's last stage, 'Nobody else like that'.

Photo: kbs Broadcasting Screen