Sketchbook' Park Bo-gum "When I was a child, Singer Song Writer dreamed...lack of skills"

Seoul=) = Park Bo-gum revealed that his childhood dream was a singer.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum appeared as surprise guests on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th.You Hee-yeol said, Park Bo-gums first dream was a singer. Park Bo-gum said, When I was a child, Singer Song Writer was a dream, but I was lacking in skills.Lee Seung-cheol praised Park Bo-gum for saying, If I did not act on the contrary, would not it have been too bad?On the other hand, Park Bo-gum is in the midst of filming TVN drama Youth Record.

Seoul=) = Park Bo-gum revealed that his childhood dream was a singer.

Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum appeared as surprise guests on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th.

You Hee-yeol said, "Park Bo-gum's first dream was a singer." Park Bo-gum said, "When I was a child, Singer Song Writer was a dream, but I was lacking in skills."

Lee Seung-cheol praised Park Bo-gum for saying, "If I did not act on the contrary, would not it have been too bad?"

On the other hand, Park Bo-gum is in the midst of filming TVN drama 'Youth Record'.