"Singer Song Writer Dreams..."You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook" Park Bo-gum, Piano+Pretty Voice, Snipering Women

Actor Park Bo-gum made a special appearance on You Hee-Yeols Sketchbook to gather topics.In KBS2s Sketchbook of You Hee-yeol, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, Park Bo-gum and Lee Seung-cheol made a special duet stage and captured the eyes and ears of viewers.Park Bo-gum found You Hee-yeols Sketchbook to support Lee Seung-cheol stage.His appearance alone made the audience hot, and You Hee-yeol was surprised to see the halo.Park Bo-gum climbed on stage and played Lee Seung-cheols I Love You a lot, and Lee Seung-cheol was enthusiastic about his Piano performance.This song was the OST of Webtoon Moonlight Sculptor and ranked first in Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand and Taiwan charts.Lee Seung-cheol said, I saw Savoie big when I saw the market called Webtoon.The singers have been doing drama OSTs so far, but I tried because I thought it would be worth exploring the webtoon market.You Hee-yeol told Park Bo-gum, who showed off his perfect performance, I thought it might be a hand sync, but I made a slight mistake at the end.I was excited to see him laugh, he praised.To respond to You Hee-yeol, Park Bo-gum played Toys Good Man, and You Hee-yeol said, I have never laughed like this while listening to this song.If you laugh, I say it is good, but why is it so good? Park Bo-gum said, Lee Seung-cheol made a proposal first about the occasion of appearing in You Hee-yeols Sketchbook.I was so nervous that I had to sleep yesterday, he said.Park Bo-gum, who originally dreamed of being a singer, said, I dreamed of a singer song writer, but he recommended acting from his agency because he was lacking in skills.Lee Seung-cheol, who listened to Park Bo-gums song, said, I sing a song pretty Savoie. I choose this vocal more than a person with good singing skills and techniques.And the visual is good for Savoie.Park Bo-gum said, I have not yet done it. I am faithful to acting, but I want to meet with my fans musically.Meanwhile, You Hee-Yeols Sketchbook is broadcast every Friday at 11:25 pm.
Actor Park Bo-gum made a special appearance on You Hee-Yeols Sketchbook to gather topics.In KBS2s Sketchbook of You Hee-yeol, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, Park Bo-gum and Lee Seung-cheol made a special duet stage and captured the eyes and ears of viewers.Park Bo-gum found You Hee-yeols Sketchbook to support Lee Seung-cheol stage.His appearance alone made the audience hot, and You Hee-yeol was surprised to see the halo.Park Bo-gum climbed on stage and played Lee Seung-cheols I Love You a lot, and Lee Seung-cheol was enthusiastic about his Piano performance.This song was the OST of Webtoon Moonlight Sculptor and ranked first in Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand and Taiwan charts.Lee Seung-cheol said, I saw Savoie big when I saw the market called Webtoon.The singers have been doing drama OSTs so far, but I tried because I thought it would be worth exploring the webtoon market.You Hee-yeol told Park Bo-gum, who showed off his perfect performance, I thought it might be a hand sync, but I made a slight mistake at the end.I was excited to see him laugh, he praised.To respond to You Hee-yeol, Park Bo-gum played Toys Good Man, and You Hee-yeol said, I have never laughed like this while listening to this song.If you laugh, I say it is good, but why is it so good? Park Bo-gum said, Lee Seung-cheol made a proposal first about the occasion of appearing in You Hee-yeols Sketchbook.I was so nervous that I had to sleep yesterday, he said.Park Bo-gum, who originally dreamed of being a singer, said, I dreamed of a singer song writer, but he recommended acting from his agency because he was lacking in skills.Lee Seung-cheol, who listened to Park Bo-gums song, said, I sing a song pretty Savoie. I choose this vocal more than a person with good singing skills and techniques.And the visual is good for Savoie.Park Bo-gum said, I have not yet done it. I am faithful to acting, but I want to meet with my fans musically.Meanwhile, You Hee-Yeols Sketchbook is broadcast every Friday at 11:25 pm.

Actor Park Bo-gum made a special appearance on You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook to gather topics.

In KBS2's Sketchbook of You Hee-yeol, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, Park Bo-gum and Lee Seung-cheol made a special duet stage and captured the eyes and ears of viewers.

Park Bo-gum found You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' to support Lee Seung-cheol stage. His appearance alone made the audience hot, and You Hee-yeol was surprised to see "the halo".

Park Bo-gum climbed on stage and played Lee Seung-cheol's "I Love You a lot", and Lee Seung-cheol was enthusiastic about his Piano performance.

This song was the OST of Webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' and ranked first in Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand and Taiwan charts. Lee Seung-cheol said, "I saw Savoie big when I saw the market called Webtoon. “The singers have been doing drama OSTs so far, but I tried because I thought it would be worth exploring the webtoon market.”

You Hee-yeol told Park Bo-gum, who showed off his perfect performance, "I thought it might be a hand sync, but I made a slight mistake at the end. “I was excited to see him laugh,” he praised.

To respond to You Hee-yeol, Park Bo-gum played Toy's "Good Man", and You Hee-yeol said, "I have never laughed like this while listening to this song. If you laugh, I say it is good, but why is it so good? "

Park Bo-gum said, "Lee Seung-cheol made a proposal first about the occasion of appearing in You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook'. “I was so nervous that I had to sleep yesterday,” he said.

Park Bo-gum, who originally dreamed of being a singer, said, "I dreamed of a Singer Song Writer, but he recommended acting from his agency because he was lacking in skills."

Lee Seung-cheol, who listened to Park Bo-gum's song, said, "I sing a song pretty Savoie. I choose this vocal more than a person with good singing skills and techniques. And the visual is good for Savoie.”

Park Bo-gum said, "I have not yet done it. I am faithful to acting, but I want to meet with my fans musically."

Meanwhile, You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook is broadcast every Friday at 11:25 pm.