Shin Bong-sun "Jung Woo-sung, I accidentally met him in a stall...He poured me a drink" (TV Cultwo Show')

Gag Woman Shin Bong-sun confessed to the story of a chance encounter with actor Jung Woo-sung.Singer Lee Seung-cheol and Se-jeong appeared as special guests on SBS Power FM Radios Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) on the 19th.On the day of Radio, Shin Bong-sun said, I met Jung Woo-sung by chance in the Yeouido stall.But I really put on a hood, and the light spreads all over the place like a lie. Jung Woo-sung poured me a glass of shochu.Anyway, Jung Woo-sung was like a distant world person, so I tried to greet him lightly, but he gestured for his brother to come.Singer Lee Seung-cheol said, Jung Woo-sung has a unique smile. Shin Bong-sun said, There is a restlessness.Jung Woo-sung continued to fly in front of me, leaving afterimages; I suffered a few days, he said, laughing.

Gag Woman Shin Bong-sun confessed to the story of a chance encounter with actor Jung Woo-sung.

Singer Lee Seung-cheol and Se-jeong appeared as special guests on SBS Power FM Radio's "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show") on the 19th.

On the day of Radio, Shin Bong-sun said, "I met Jung Woo-sung by chance in the Yeouido stall. But I really put on a hood, and the light spreads all over the place like a lie. "

"Jung Woo-sung poured me a glass of shochu. Anyway, Jung Woo-sung was like a distant world person, so I tried to greet him lightly, but he gestured for his brother to come.

Singer Lee Seung-cheol said, "Jung Woo-sung has a unique smile." Shin Bong-sun said, "There is a restlessness. Jung Woo-sung continued to fly in front of me, leaving afterimages; I suffered a few days," he said, laughing.