Jo Mi-ryung "People Misunderstood With Non-marriageism, In fact, marriage and Far"

Actor Jo Mi-ryung has spoken out about the Non-marriage Misunderstood.Jo Mi-ryung recently participated in the bnt photo shoot.Jo Mi-ryung, who appeared in MBC Golden Garden and KBS Let me hear your song last year and is currently resting, said, I like to travel when I rest, but now I can not go well because of the situation.Im not bored because I have so much to cook, clean and do at home.When MBNs entertainment program, Flight Girl, was featured in the movie, Choi Soon-i Life became a hot topic, but when asked if he still enjoys life as a Choi Soon-i, Jo Mi-ryung laughed, saying, Its natural.He said that it is better to stay at home unconditionally on a day off, and he likes cooking, has to clean his house, and he has so much to do even if he is at home.He is interested in cooking and famous for his goodness. Recently, he has been eating Pasta often.I accidentally ate Basil pesto Pasta at a restaurant and it was so delicious that I was into eating it.Gambas, potato soup, japchae, and crab soup are often made and eaten.He enjoys his own life, but he is not a non-marriageist.Many people think of themselves as non-marriageism because flying girl means non-marriage is a happy girl, but in fact he wants to marriage.However, when I lived my life, I laughed, saying that I am waiting for the time to think that marriage and childbirth seem to be the will of heaven rather than my will.However, the single life I enjoy now is also enjoying my friends who are marriage.He smiled happily throughout the interview and asked him how to be happy for himself.He thinks about how to be happy, and he tries to calm down and sort things out one by one rather than trying to do hard work at once.It seems to be happy if such hard work disappears one by one.I think it is the best way to organize and forget one by one when there is a bad thing, rather than rushing to say that I should be happy right now.I asked what the difference was between when I enjoyed my life at Yangpyeong station and when I moved to Seouls Apartment.Once I sat at home, I could see the mountains in front of me and I was glad that I was healing without thinking, but now Apartment is showing another Apartment building outside the window.Sometimes he says he misses his life at Yangpyeong station too much.But the house was so big that it was difficult to manage and I think there is a more comfortable part now to live alone.At the part, I can not heal even if I look outside, so nowadays I lie on the living room sofa and watch TV is the best thing to do.When I shot a picture, I asked him how to manage his skin with his slim body and skin.He is annoying and does not really go to the management room or dermatology department. He does not go to the management room and he does home care as hard as he does.He said that he practiced one pack a day with a mask pack containing collagen, and exercises with squats and stretches at home.Now that I have to manage it, I laughed, saying that I am working harder.The memorable works include the 1997 MBC drama Star in My Heart and the 2010 KBS drama The Slave Hunters.Stars in My Heart was so honored because it was the first drama to publicize his name to the public, and I can learn a lot through my seniors, so it is a really good opportunity for me and I think it will remain an unforgettable work until I die.The Slave Hunters initially became angry with the representative of the agency at the time because he did not want to play the role of the mastermind too much.But I was persuaded and I was so happy with the character that I worked hard and the drama was good, and since he was Acting, I was proud of the age of the mother.He could not miss questions about his future plans and aspirations, and he said he would try to make people become actors who are happy to see him when he turns on TV.I do not want to be forgotten by the public, so I want to continue to work.The role I want to play is so fun and fun in the past, and I want to play a charismatic and serious role from now on.When I chose Character, I could feel how deeply he was in love with Acting in his Acting philosophy that I thought about whether I could sympathize with him, above all.hwang hye-jin
Actor Jo Mi-ryung has spoken out about the Non-marriage Misunderstood.Jo Mi-ryung recently participated in the bnt photo shoot.Jo Mi-ryung, who appeared in MBC Golden Garden and KBS Let me hear your song last year and is currently resting, said, I like to travel when I rest, but now I can not go well because of the situation.Im not bored because I have so much to cook, clean and do at home.When MBNs entertainment program, Flight Girl, was featured in the movie, Choi Soon-i Life became a hot topic, but when asked if he still enjoys life as a Choi Soon-i, Jo Mi-ryung laughed, saying, Its natural.He said that it is better to stay at home unconditionally on a day off, and he likes cooking, has to clean his house, and he has so much to do even if he is at home.He is interested in cooking and famous for his goodness. Recently, he has been eating Pasta often.I accidentally ate Basil pesto Pasta at a restaurant and it was so delicious that I was into eating it.Gambas, potato soup, japchae, and crab soup are often made and eaten.He enjoys his own life, but he is not a non-marriageist.Many people think of themselves as non-marriageism because flying girl means non-marriage is a happy girl, but in fact he wants to marriage.However, when I lived my life, I laughed, saying that I am waiting for the time to think that marriage and childbirth seem to be the will of heaven rather than my will.However, the single life I enjoy now is also enjoying my friends who are marriage.He smiled happily throughout the interview and asked him how to be happy for himself.He thinks about how to be happy, and he tries to calm down and sort things out one by one rather than trying to do hard work at once.It seems to be happy if such hard work disappears one by one.I think it is the best way to organize and forget one by one when there is a bad thing, rather than rushing to say that I should be happy right now.I asked what the difference was between when I enjoyed my life at Yangpyeong station and when I moved to Seouls Apartment.Once I sat at home, I could see the mountains in front of me and I was glad that I was healing without thinking, but now Apartment is showing another Apartment building outside the window.Sometimes he says he misses his life at Yangpyeong station too much.But the house was so big that it was difficult to manage and I think there is a more comfortable part now to live alone.At the part, I can not heal even if I look outside, so nowadays I lie on the living room sofa and watch TV is the best thing to do.When I shot a picture, I asked him how to manage his skin with his slim body and skin.He is annoying and does not really go to the management room or dermatology department. He does not go to the management room and he does home care as hard as he does.He said that he practiced one pack a day with a mask pack containing collagen, and exercises with squats and stretches at home.Now that I have to manage it, I laughed, saying that I am working harder.The memorable works include the 1997 MBC drama Star in My Heart and the 2010 KBS drama The Slave Hunters.Stars in My Heart was so honored because it was the first drama to publicize his name to the public, and I can learn a lot through my seniors, so it is a really good opportunity for me and I think it will remain an unforgettable work until I die.The Slave Hunters initially became angry with the representative of the agency at the time because he did not want to play the role of the mastermind too much.But I was persuaded and I was so happy with the character that I worked hard and the drama was good, and since he was Acting, I was proud of the age of the mother.He could not miss questions about his future plans and aspirations, and he said he would try to make people become actors who are happy to see him when he turns on TV.I do not want to be forgotten by the public, so I want to continue to work.The role I want to play is so fun and fun in the past, and I want to play a charismatic and serious role from now on.When I chose Character, I could feel how deeply he was in love with Acting in his Acting philosophy that I thought about whether I could sympathize with him, above all.hwang hye-jin

Actor Jo Mi-ryung has spoken out about the Non-marriage Misunderstood.

Jo Mi-ryung recently participated in the bnt photo shoot.

Jo Mi-ryung, who appeared in MBC 'Golden Garden' and KBS 'Let me hear your song' last year and is currently resting, said, "I like to travel when I rest, but now I can not go well because of the situation. I'm not bored because I have so much to cook, clean and do at home."

When MBN's entertainment program, Flight Girl, was featured in the movie, "Choi Soon-i Life" became a hot topic, but when asked if he still enjoys Life as a "Choi Soon-i," Jo Mi-ryung laughed, saying, It's natural. He said that it is better to stay at home unconditionally on a day off, and he likes cooking, has to clean his house, and he has so much to do even if he is at home. He is interested in cooking and famous for his goodness. Recently, he has been eating Pasta often. I accidentally ate Basil pesto Pasta at a restaurant and it was so delicious that I was into eating it. Gambas, potato soup, japchae, and crab soup are often made and eaten.

He enjoys his own Life, but he is not a Non-marriageist. Many people think of themselves as Non-marriageism because 'flying girl' means 'Non-marriage is a happy girl', but in fact he wants to marriage. However, when I lived my Life, I laughed, saying that I am waiting for the time to think that marriage and childbirth seem to be the will of heaven rather than my will. However, the single Life I enjoy now is also enjoying my friends who are marriage.

He smiled happily throughout the interview and asked him how to be happy for himself. He thinks about how to be happy, and he tries to calm down and sort things out one by one rather than trying to do hard work at once. It seems to be happy if such hard work disappears one by one. I think it is the best way to organize and forget one by one when there is a bad thing, rather than rushing to say that I should be happy right now.

I asked what the difference was between when I enjoyed my Life at Yangpyeong station and when I moved to Seoul's Apartment. Once I sat at home, I could see the mountains in front of me and I was glad that I was healing without thinking, but now Apartment is showing another Apartment building outside the window. Sometimes he says he misses his Life at Yangpyeong station too much. But the house was so big that it was difficult to manage and I think there is a more comfortable part now to live alone. At the part, I can not heal even if I look outside, so nowadays I lie on the living room sofa and watch TV is the best thing to do.

When I shot a picture, I asked him how to manage his skin with his slim body and skin. He is annoying and does not really go to the management room or dermatology department. He does not go to the management room and he does home care as hard as he does. He said that he practiced one pack a day with a mask pack containing collagen, and exercises with squats and stretches at home. Now that I have to manage it, I laughed, saying that I am working harder.

The memorable works include the 1997 MBC drama Star in My Heart and the 2010 KBS drama The Slave Hunters. Stars in My Heart was so honored because it was the first drama to publicize his name to the public, and I can learn a lot through my seniors, so it is a really good opportunity for me and I think it will remain an unforgettable work until I die. The Slave Hunters initially became angry with the representative of the agency at the time because he did not want to play the role of the mastermind too much. But I was persuaded and I was so happy with the Character that I worked hard and the drama was good, and since he was Acting, I was proud of the age of the mother.

He could not miss questions about his future plans and aspirations, and he said he would try to make people become actors who are happy to see him when he turns on TV. I do not want to be forgotten by the public, so I want to continue to work. The role I want to play is so fun and fun in the past, and I want to play a charismatic and serious role from now on. When I chose Character, I could feel how deeply he was in love with Acting in his Acting philosophy that I thought about whether I could sympathize with him, above all.

hwang hye-jin