Choi Yoo-jung, to fans, "Selfie, this is all...I'm sorry"

Group Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung has consistently communicated with fans.Choi Yoo-jung told his Instagram on the 25th, I ate Samgye-tang for lunch today.It was really delicious because I ate it for a long time (selfie this is all...Im sorry) and posted several photos.In the photo, there is a picture of Choi Yoo-jung taking a selfie in front of Samgye-tang.The netizens who responded to this responded that photographs are enough and I want to eat Samgye-tang.Meanwhile, Weki Meki, which Choi Yoo-jung belongs to, released Dazzle Dazzle (DAZZLE) in February.

group Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung has consistently communicated with fans.

Choi Yoo-jung told his Instagram on the 25th, "I ate Samgye-tang for lunch today. It was really delicious because I ate it for a long time (Selfie this is all...I'm sorry) "and posted several photos.

In the photo, there is a picture of Choi Yoo-jung taking a Selfie in front of Samgye-tang.

The netizens who responded to this responded that "photographs are enough" and "I want to eat Samgye-tang."

Meanwhile, Weki Meki, which Choi Yoo-jung belongs to, released "Dazzle Dazzle (DAZZLE)" in February.