Yoon Ji-sung, birthday warm-hearted latest "I love and thank you for the rice grains"

Yoon Ji-sung told his Instagram on the 8th, Thank you very much for celebrating my birthday. Thanks to this, I think it will be a happy day today.Everyone be careful about Corona and spend together next year. And I love and thank you for our rice balls (Yoon Ji-sung fan club name) ~ I will take care of the rice balls myself next year, he said.In the photo, Yoon Ji-sung is wearing a mask and posing for a chin, and he also boasts a cute charm with his hands on his chin.Meanwhile, Yoon Ji-sung joined the military as an active member last May; he recently appeared in the musical Return.

Yoon Ji-sung told his Instagram on the 8th, "Thank you very much for celebrating my birthday. Thanks to this, I think it will be a happy day today. Everyone be careful about Corona and spend together next year. "

"And I love and thank you for our rice balls (Yoon Ji-sung fan club name) ~ I will take care of the rice balls myself next year," he said.

In the photo, Yoon Ji-sung is wearing a mask and posing for a chin, and he also boasts a cute charm with his hands on his chin.

Meanwhile, Yoon Ji-sung joined the military as an active member last May; he recently appeared in the musical "Return".