Ryu Kyong-su "'Itaewon Klath' goes well, have a good night!"

JTBCs gilt drama Itaewon Clath, which ended on the 21st, was loved as a drama about the rebellion of youths who were united with stubbornness and enthusiasm.Ryu Kyong-su shared Park Seo-joon (Park Sae-roi)s new dream: a break-up performance with Choi Seung-kwon, who started his second life at the single night.From its first appearance, Ryu Kyong-su has perfected the character.Although he had a rough past of former gangsters, he was a pure and sunny soul owner and snipped the taste of viewers by radiating the charm of reversal.Ryu Kyong-su also seemed to be rough in expression, but boasted of the warmth that cherished his relationship with his family at night.In any place and situation, I showed the breathing like a real friend with my family at night, adding to the fun of the drama.In addition, the relationship with Park Seo-joon, which has been together for a long time in the play, has been expressed with familiarity and weight, and has built a sticky narrative between characters.It appeared at every important moment, giving a clear message, and drawing the audiences surrogate satisfaction. Based on stable acting power, it maximized the point of reversal of the character.Ryu Kyong-su said through his agency, Fai Brothers Korea, I am very grateful to the viewers who loved Itaewon Clath and loved Choi Seung-kwon.It was a happy work that I always enjoyed on the way to the filming site. I also thank the director and the artist for allowing me to act the charming character Choi Seung-kwon.I would like to express my infinite gratitude to my fellow actors, staff members, and our beloved family members who have created an environment where we can enjoy and act comfortably. I am enjoying it well! Have a night! And finished with the signature greeting of Itaewon Clath Choi Seung-kwon.

jtbc's gilt Drama 'Itaewon Clath', which ended on the 21st, was loved as a Drama about the rebellion of youths who were united with stubbornness and enthusiasm. Ryu Kyong-su shared Park Seo-joon (Park Sae-roi)'s new dream: a break-up performance with Choi Seung-kwon, who started his second life at the single night.

From its first appearance, Ryu Kyong-su has perfected the Character. Although he had a rough past of former gangsters, he was a pure and sunny soul owner and snipped the taste of viewers by radiating the charm of reversal. Ryu Kyong-su also seemed to be rough in expression, but boasted of the warmth that cherished his relationship with his family at night. In any place and situation, I showed the breathing like a real friend with my family at night, adding to the fun of the Drama.

In addition, the relationship with Park Seo-joon, which has been together for a long time in the play, has been expressed with familiarity and weight, and has built a sticky narrative between Characters. It appeared at every important moment, giving a clear message, and drawing the audience's surrogate satisfaction. Based on stable Acting power, it maximized the point of reversal of the Character.

Ryu Kyong-su said through his agency, Fai Brothers Korea, "I am very grateful to the viewers who loved 'Itaewon Clath' and loved Choi Seung-kwon. It was a happy work that I always enjoyed on the way to the filming site. I also thank the director and the artist for allowing me to act the charming Character Choi Seung-kwon. I would like to express my infinite gratitude to my fellow actors, staff members, and our beloved family members who have created an environment where we can enjoy and act comfortably. " "I am enjoying it well! Have a night!" And finished with the signature greeting of 'Itaewon Clath' Choi Seung-kwon.