Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, "Heritage castle Rookie award" to Lee Do-hyeun

On Running Man, broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk revealed his relationship with actor Lee Do-hyun.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 29th, singer Zico, singer and actor Ong Sung Woo and actor Seo Ji Hoon Lee Do-hyun appeared and performed a sparkling rival race.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Lee Do-hyun, I did not know, did not you give the Heritage Castle Rookie award?Lee Do-hyun responded, Yes, I did the prize myself. Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard it, said, I was not aware of it at the time.Its really nice to see you, he said, adding to his warmth.Lee Do-hyun commented on his appearance, If you win Running Man, do not you give the prize?I thought I wanted to give it to my parents, he said. Sometimes I give money, sometimes I give Hanwoo. We have been getting more products these days, said Jeon So-min, who said, you can expect it. Haha also said, There are massage chairs and tablet PCs.Lee Do-hyun burned his motivation even more.

On Running Man', broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk revealed his relationship with actor Lee Do-hyun.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 29th, singer Zico, singer and actor Ong Sung Woo and actor Seo Ji Hoon Lee Do-hyun appeared and performed a sparkling rival Race.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Lee Do-hyun, "I did not know, did not you give the Heritage castle Rookie award?" Lee Do-hyun responded, "Yes, I did the prize myself." Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard it, said, "I was not aware of it at the time. It's really nice to see you," he said, adding to his warmth.

Lee Do-hyun commented on his appearance, "If you win Running Man', do not you give the prize? I thought I wanted to give it to my parents, "he said." Sometimes I give money, sometimes I give Hanwoo. "

"We have been getting more products these days," said Jeon So-min, who said, "you can expect it." Haha also said, "There are massage chairs and tablet PCs." Lee Do-hyun burned his motivation even more.