Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Lee Do-hyun, Heritage castle Rookie award...Thank you"

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk thanked Lee Do-hyun for awarding Heritage CastleOn the 29th SBS entertainment program Running Man, Zico, Lee Do-hyun, Seo Ji-hoon and Ong Sung Woo appeared and performed Race of the Center.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned in the appearance of Lee Do-hyun, I did not know that Mr. Dohyun was the person who gave the Heritage Castle Rookie award.Lee Do-hyun said, I was awarded my senior prize. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I did not know that I was not in the mood at the time.In particular, Lee Do-hyun showed interest in Running Man products, saying, Dont you always give products in Running Man?I always thought I wanted to give it to my parents once. I want to get a Hanwoo set or gold, the members said, and I have a massage chair and a tablet PC. Lee Do-hyun said, I will do my best.

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk thanked Lee Do-hyun for awarding Heritage castle

On the 29th SBS entertainment program Running Man', Zico, Lee Do-hyun, Seo Ji-hoon and Ong Sung Woo appeared and performed 'Race of the Center'.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned in the appearance of Lee Do-hyun, "I did not know that Mr. Dohyun was the person who gave the Heritage castle Rookie award."

Lee Do-hyun said, "I was awarded my senior prize." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I did not know that I was not in the mood at the time."

In particular, Lee Do-hyun showed interest in Running Man' products, saying, "Don't you always give products in Running Man'? I always thought I wanted to give it to my parents once. "

"I want to get a Hanwoo set or gold," the members said, "and I have a massage chair and a tablet PC." Lee Do-hyun said, "I will do my best."