Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Jo Byung-gyu Kahn family Character, half-colored "Precious Character"

Running Man Jo Byung-gyu attracted attention with the Cannes Character.On the 15th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Jo Byung-gyu showed Lee Sun-gyuns vocal simulation.On this day, Jo Byung-gyu and Im Soo-hyang appeared as guests and brought out the play that they had prepared for the Running Man.Jo Byung-gyu brought indoor-only Game, drugs, etc. When Haha said I havent been to MT, Jo Byung-gyu said, I was on leave and I didnt go properly.I was expelled a few days ago, he said.Jo Byung-gyu revealed he was a footballer until middle school.When Kim Jong-kook revealed his interest, Jo Byung-gyu said, I heard a lot about the end of my team.I was at the same gym, but I was afraid that I would like to play soccer. There is a rumor that I will go to the empty house because I vomit during the break.Jo Byung-gyu commented on his relationship with Im Soo-hyang, saying, Im a senior in high school; I performed at school, and my sister has visited.I sent the photo back, I put the letter forward, Jo Byung-gyu said in a PPT announcement. It is a hardship technology.The members laughed, saying, Im very good at pretending.The first schedule is Kim Jong-kooks Bokbok Dumpster Basketball.When Kim Jong-kook, who became host, tried to force the game, Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Jo Byung-gyu protested.But Jo Byung-gyu turned to Kim Jong-kook right after the vote started and laughed.The second schedule was Im Soo-hyangs mealtime; Jo Byung-gyu tried a deal with Yoo Jae-Suk with eggs.Jo Byung-gyu said he would give all the eggs if he gave 1COIN; Jo Byung-gyu revealed that he was a raw egg when Yoo Jae-Suk suspected it was not a boiled egg.Jo Byung-gyu approached Yoo Jae-Suk, who was in charge of ramen, again and winded up Are you going to put eggs in ramen? And Yoo Jae-Suk eventually bought eggs.However, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jo Byung-gyu to refund Yang Se-chan when he bought eggs in 10 small shops at 1COIN.When it was not possible, Yoo Jae-Suk tried to sell back even raw eggs, but Jo Byung-gyu said, It is actually a boiled egg except for one.Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, Hes cheating because theres no Lee Kwang-soo.Yoo Jae-Suk said, It was a long time since the Cannes Character came to me.Jo Byung-gyu said, I apologize for the fact that I seem to be too unintentionally. Yoo Jae-Suk said, This character is precious.We have to keep going, he said.Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soos joining and Kang Daniel, Park Mi-sun and Lee Il-hwa were announced.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen
Running Man Jo Byung-gyu attracted attention with the Cannes Character.On the 15th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Jo Byung-gyu showed Lee Sun-gyuns vocal simulation.On this day, Jo Byung-gyu and Im Soo-hyang appeared as guests and brought out the play that they had prepared for the Running Man.Jo Byung-gyu brought indoor-only Game, drugs, etc. When Haha said I havent been to MT, Jo Byung-gyu said, I was on leave and I didnt go properly.I was expelled a few days ago, he said.Jo Byung-gyu revealed he was a footballer until middle school.When Kim Jong-kook revealed his interest, Jo Byung-gyu said, I heard a lot about the end of my team.I was at the same gym, but I was afraid that I would like to play soccer. There is a rumor that I will go to the empty house because I vomit during the break.Jo Byung-gyu commented on his relationship with Im Soo-hyang, saying, Im a senior in high school; I performed at school, and my sister has visited.I sent the photo back, I put the letter forward, Jo Byung-gyu said in a PPT announcement. It is a hardship technology.The members laughed, saying, Im very good at pretending.The first schedule is Kim Jong-kooks Bokbok Dumpster Basketball.When Kim Jong-kook, who became host, tried to force the game, Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Jo Byung-gyu protested.But Jo Byung-gyu turned to Kim Jong-kook right after the vote started and laughed.The second schedule was Im Soo-hyangs mealtime; Jo Byung-gyu tried a deal with Yoo Jae-Suk with eggs.Jo Byung-gyu said he would give all the eggs if he gave 1COIN; Jo Byung-gyu revealed that he was a raw egg when Yoo Jae-Suk suspected it was not a boiled egg.Jo Byung-gyu approached Yoo Jae-Suk, who was in charge of ramen, again and winded up Are you going to put eggs in ramen? And Yoo Jae-Suk eventually bought eggs.However, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jo Byung-gyu to refund Yang Se-chan when he bought eggs in 10 small shops at 1COIN.When it was not possible, Yoo Jae-Suk tried to sell back even raw eggs, but Jo Byung-gyu said, It is actually a boiled egg except for one.Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, Hes cheating because theres no Lee Kwang-soo.Yoo Jae-Suk said, It was a long time since the Cannes Character came to me.Jo Byung-gyu said, I apologize for the fact that I seem to be too unintentionally. Yoo Jae-Suk said, This character is precious.We have to keep going, he said.Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soos joining and Kang Daniel, Park Mi-sun and Lee Il-hwa were announced.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu attracted attention with the Cannes Character.

On the 15th SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Jo Byung-gyu showed Lee Sun-gyun's vocal simulation.

On this day, Jo Byung-gyu and Im Soo-hyang appeared as guests and brought out the play that they had prepared for the Running Man. Jo Byung-gyu brought indoor-only Game, drugs, etc. When Haha said "I haven't been to MT," Jo Byung-gyu said, "I was on leave and I didn't go properly. I was expelled a few days ago," he said.

Jo Byung-gyu revealed he was a footballer until middle school. When Kim Jong-kook revealed his interest, Jo Byung-gyu said, "I heard a lot about the end of my team. I was at the same gym, but I was afraid that I would like to play soccer. "There is a rumor that I will go to the empty house because I vomit during the break. Jo Byung-gyu commented on his relationship with Im Soo-hyang, saying, "I'm a senior in high school; I performed at school, and my sister has visited."

"I sent the photo back, I put the letter forward," Jo Byung-gyu said in a PPT announcement. "It is a hardship technology." The members laughed, saying, "I'm very good at pretending."

The first schedule is Kim Jong-kook's 'Bokbok Dumpster Basketball'. When Kim Jong-kook, who became host, tried to force the Game, Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Jo Byung-gyu protested. But Jo Byung-gyu turned to Kim Jong-kook right after the vote started and laughed.

The second schedule was Im Soo-hyang's mealtime; Jo Byung-gyu tried a deal with Yoo Jae-Suk with eggs. Jo Byung-gyu said he would give all the eggs if he gave 1COIN; Jo Byung-gyu revealed that he was a raw egg when Yoo Jae-Suk suspected it was not a boiled egg. Jo Byung-gyu approached Yoo Jae-Suk, who was in charge of ramen, again and winded up "Are you going to put eggs in ramen?" And Yoo Jae-Suk eventually bought eggs.

However, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Jo Byung-gyu to refund Yang Se-chan when he bought eggs in 10 small shops at 1COIN. When it was not possible, Yoo Jae-Suk tried to sell back even raw eggs, but Jo Byung-gyu said, "It is actually a boiled egg except for one." Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, "He's cheating because there's no Lee Kwang-soo."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It was a long time since the Cannes Character came to me." Jo Byung-gyu said, "I apologize for the fact that I seem to be too unintentionally." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "This Character is precious. We have to keep going," he said.

Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo's joining and Kang Daniel, Park Mi-sun and Lee Il-hwa were announced.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen