Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Lee Kwangsoo, ankle fracture with Acident...will return to bright form"

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk reported the injury of Lee Kwangsoo.Seven members appeared on SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, and Lee Kwangsoos news of the accident was broadcast.Today, seven people greet me, said Yoo Jae-Suk. Kwangsoo was Acid last weekend.I cant do the recording together because I have to have surgery for a fractured ankle, he said.Haha said, Kwangsoo calls a lot. Im sorry. I call you when I go to the bathroom.It will take a little time, but I will return to a bright figure, said Yoo Jae-Suk. I wish you a quick recovery.On the other hand, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm on SBS.

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk reported the injury of Lee Kwangsoo.

Seven members appeared on sbs Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, and Lee Kwangsoo's news of the Accident was broadcast.

"Today, seven people greet me," said Yoo Jae-Suk. "Kwangsoo was Acid last weekend. “I can’t do the recording together because I have to have surgery for a fractured ankle,” he said.

Haha said, "Kwangsoo calls a lot. I'm sorry. I call you when I go to the bathroom."

"It will take a little time, but I will return to a bright figure," said Yoo Jae-Suk. "I wish you a quick recovery."

On the other hand, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm on sbs.