Running Man' Lee Do-hyun and Seo Ji-hoon, popular Confessions during school days "Can I be proud?"

Running Man Lee Do-hyun and Seo Ji-hoon boasted their popularity during school days.On the 29th SBS entertainment program Running Man, Zico, Lee Do-hyun, Seo Ji-hoon and Ong Sung Woo appeared together with Race of the Center.On this day, the members challenged to meet the results of the people who seemed to be popular in their childhood.Yoo Jae-Suk asked the guests how popular they were when they were young.Can I boast about it? Lee Do-hyun asked cautiously.When the members permission fell, Lee Do-hyun said, Honestly, there was chocolate on the desk at Valentines Day in elementary school.Asked how much he had, he explained, My mother came and took it with me.The botched Lee Do-hyun boasted continued: I had run the relay as the last runner in the Exercise session.I liked to Exercise, he said. I also played basketball in high school. When Exercise was over, there were people who gave me ion drinks. Members of Running Man acknowledged Lee Do-hyuns popularity, calling it a popular style.Seo Ji-hoon also made a popular boast: I was in line for about three days (to see me) after I entered junior high school, he said.

Running Man' Lee Do-hyun and Seo Ji-hoon boasted their popularity during school days.

On the 29th SBS entertainment program Running Man', Zico, Lee Do-hyun, Seo Ji-hoon and Ong Sung Woo appeared together with 'Race of the Center'.

On this day, the members challenged to meet the results of the "people who seemed to be popular in their childhood".

Yoo Jae-Suk asked the guests how popular they were when they were young.

"Can I boast about it?" Lee Do-hyun asked cautiously.

When the members' permission fell, Lee Do-hyun said, "Honestly, there was chocolate on the desk at Valentine's Day in elementary school." Asked how much he had, he explained, "My mother came and took it with me."

The botched Lee Do-hyun boasted continued: "I had run the relay as the last runner in the Exercise session. I liked to Exercise, "he said." I also played basketball in high school. When Exercise was over, there were people who gave me ion drinks. "

Members of "Running Man" acknowledged Lee Do-hyun's popularity, calling it "a popular style."

Seo Ji-hoon also made a popular boast: "I was in line for about three days (to see me) after I entered junior high school," he said.