Running Man' surprise entrant, Lee Do-hyun "get a huge Chocolate" surprise Confessions

Running Man conducted Animate Mission to guess your own rank based on a preliminary citizen survey, and the episode of the performers childhood was released through the People who seemed to be popular in their childhood in the recent recording.Especially, on this day, Zico X Ong Sung Woo X Seo Ji Hoon X Lee Do-hyun appeared as a guest and attracted more attention. Zico boasted that he had been popular since he was a child, saying, It seems that he has become more popular after practicing than usual.Lee Do-hyun, a new star of Hotel Deluna, revealed the story of receiving a huge amount of chocolate, saying, My mother came to Valentines Day in the second grade of elementary school and had to take chocolate.In the past anecdotes of the following Hunan guests, the members were surprised to say, Is not it what you saw in the drama?Kim Jong Kook, a powerhouse of Running Man, said, I was popular with my sisters. And Jeon So-min said, When I was a child, my favorite person was followed by my best friend.So the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, I did the same thing. It is me who makes the atmosphere, and everyone is good with my friend.

Running Man' conducted 'Animate Mission to guess your own rank' based on a preliminary citizen survey, and the episode of the performers' childhood was released through the 'People who seemed to be popular in their childhood' in the recent recording.

Especially, on this day, Zico X Ong Sung Woo X Seo Ji Hoon X Lee Do-hyun appeared as a guest and attracted more attention. Zico boasted that he had been popular since he was a child, saying, "It seems that he has become more popular after practicing than usual."

Lee Do-hyun, a new star of Hotel Deluna, revealed the story of receiving a huge amount of Chocolate, saying, "My mother came to Valentine's Day in the second grade of elementary school and had to take Chocolate." In the past anecdotes of the following Hunan guests, the members were surprised to say, "Is not it what you saw in the drama?"

Kim Jong Kook, a powerhouse of Running Man', said, "I was popular with my sisters." And Jeon So-min said, "When I was a child, my favorite person was followed by my best friend." So the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I did the same thing. It is me who makes the atmosphere, and everyone is good with my friend."