Running Man' Ong Seong-wu "Lee Kwang-soo, the person I wanted to meet the first."

Singer and Actor Ong Seong-wu on Running Man revealed he wanted to meet Actor Lee Kwang-sooIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 29th, singer Zico, Ong Seong-wu, and Actor Seo Ji-hoon Lee Do-hyun appeared and performed a sparkling rival race.Its been a long time since Ive been on the air, have you ever wanted to meet anyone, Yoo Jae-Suk told Ong Seong-wu.Its been a long time since I was on the air, and I personally wanted to meet Lee Kwang-soo, Ong-woo confessed.I had one at the awards ceremony last year. It was so fun every time I said a word. So I wanted to see you.Yoo Jae-Suk then asked, So what do you remember about the story you heard? But Ong Seong-wu took a breath and laughed because he could not say anything.Lee Kwang-soo, who heard this, said, I do not have to make anything up. Why are you sighing?Since then, the members have been divided into Lee Kwang-soo team and Ji Seok-jin team.

Singer and Actor Ong Seong-wu on Running Man' revealed he wanted to meet Actor Lee Kwang-soo

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 29th, singer Zico, Ong Seong-wu, and Actor Seo Ji-hoon Lee Do-hyun appeared and performed a sparkling rival Race.

"It's been a long time since I've been on the air, have you ever wanted to meet anyone," Yoo Jae-Suk told Ong Seong-wu. "It's been a long time since I was on the air, and I personally wanted to meet Lee Kwang-soo," Ong-woo confessed.

"I had one at the awards ceremony last year. It was so fun every time I said a word. So I wanted to see you." Yoo Jae-Suk then asked, "So what do you remember about the story you heard?" But Ong Seong-wu took a breath and laughed because he could not say anything.

Lee Kwang-soo, who heard this, said, "I do not have to make anything up. Why are you sighing?" Since then, the members have been divided into Lee Kwang-soo team and Ji Seok-jin team.