Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu "Recently Released pertaining at Seoul Art University"

Running Man Jo Byung-gyu has been expelled from university, it has been revealed.Actor Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the 15th and left MT.On this day, Jo Byung-gyu brought eggs and various medicines with MT items, and Haha asked, Have you ever been to MT? And laughed.Jo Byung-gyu said, I am excited for the first time. I have not been able to go to MT because I am on school leave.I was hurt by my pride to write a letter of resignation. Meanwhile, it is the 15th grade of the Seoul National University of Arts.

Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu has been expelled from university, it has been revealed.

Actor Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared on the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the 15th and left MT.

On this day, Jo Byung-gyu brought eggs and various medicines with MT items, and Haha asked, "Have you ever been to MT?" And laughed.

Jo Byung-gyu said, "I am excited for the first time. I have not been able to go to MT because I am on school leave." I was hurt by my pride to write a letter of resignation. "

Meanwhile, it is the 15th grade of the Seoul National University of Arts.