Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu "Recently expelled from School...Drop off is a self-esteem injury"

Running Man actor Jo Byung-gyu recently confessed that he was expelled from school.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast today (15th), Running Man has a plan, but Race is set up indoors due to the aftermath of the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19), and Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared as guests.Jo Byung-gyu brought eggs, cold-weed, and various medicines as preparations for the MT concept, and there were milk seeds and bellflower juice.And say sulenda by releasing this MT preparation.Haha, who watched this, laughed at Jo Byung-gyu, asking, I have not been to MT honestly.Jo Byung-gyu said, I was not able to go to MT because I was on vacation from School. I was expelled a few days ago.Yoo Jae-Suk told the story of This Jo Byung-gyu, I chose Drop off because I was Im going to get kicked off or Drop off.Jo Byung-gyu said, Drop off is because I am hurt by my pride. Haha said, I do not know anything because I am not hurt by your pride.On the other hand, Running Man member Kim Jong Kook welcomed Jo Byung-gyu as a gym motivation.Jo Byung-gyu, meanwhile, is attending the Seoul National University of Arts School of Acting.Running Man broadcast capture

Running Man' actor Jo Byung-gyu recently confessed that he was expelled from School.

In the SBS entertainment program "Running Man," which was broadcast today (15th), "Running Man has a plan, but Race" is set up indoors due to the aftermath of the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19), and Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared as guests.

Jo Byung-gyu brought eggs, cold-weed, and various medicines as preparations for the MT concept, and there were milk seeds and bellflower juice. And say "sulenda" by releasing This MT preparation.

Haha, who watched This, laughed at Jo Byung-gyu, asking, "I have not been to MT honestly."

Jo Byung-gyu said, "I was not able to go to MT because I was on vacation from School." "I was expelled a few days ago."

Yoo Jae-Suk told the story of This Jo Byung-gyu, "I chose Drop off because I was 'I'm going to get kicked off or Drop off.'"

Jo Byung-gyu said, "Drop off is because I am hurt by my pride." Haha said, "I do not know anything because I am not hurt by your pride."

On the other hand, Running Man' member Kim Jong Kook welcomed Jo Byung-gyu as "a gym motivation".

Jo Byung-gyu, meanwhile, is attending the Seoul National University of Arts' School of Acting.

Running Man' broadcast capture