Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu "Do not sign Im Soo-hyang busy in the past" Disclosure

Running Man Actor Jo Byung-gyu flaunts his dedicationOn the 15th SBS entertainment Running Man, Running Man ticket honey jam MT was decorated with Actor Jo Byung-gyu and Im Soo-hyang as guests.Jo Byung-gyu, while talking about his current situation, said, I couldnt go to school because I was on leave; I was discharged a few days ago.When Yoo Jae-Suk told his experience that he chose to drop out instead of expulsion, Jo Byung-gyu said, The resignation was dismissed from pride.Jo Byung-gyu reveals past connections with Im Soo-hyang: I have a relationship with my sister, senior high school School.I have been to school for a performance at the school, and Im Soo-hyang has visited the school. So I asked him to take a picture on the playground, but he went to work and said he was busy, he surprised Im Soo-hyang.When Im Soo-hyang pressed Jo Byung-gyu to shoot it, Jo Byung-gyu later laughed at the I think you took it.

Running Man' Actor Jo Byung-gyu flaunts his dedication

On the 15th SBS entertainment Running Man', Running Man ticket honey jam MT' was decorated with Actor Jo Byung-gyu and Im Soo-hyang as guests.

Jo Byung-gyu, while talking about his current situation, said, "I couldn't go to School because I was on leave; I was discharged a few days ago." When Yoo Jae-Suk told his experience that he chose to drop out instead of expulsion, Jo Byung-gyu said, "The resignation was dismissed from pride."

Jo Byung-gyu reveals past connections with Im Soo-hyang: "I have a relationship with my sister, senior high School School. I have been to School for a performance at the School, and Im Soo-hyang has visited the School. "

"So I asked him to take a picture on the playground, but he went to work and said he was busy," he surprised Im Soo-hyang.

When Im Soo-hyang pressed Jo Byung-gyu to "shoot it," Jo Byung-gyu later laughed at the "I think you took it."