Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu unveils MT preparatory "Platycodon grandiflorus Juice, Milk Sestle...Sulenda"

Jo Byung-gyu introduced MT preparatoryOn SBS Running Man broadcast on the 15th, guest Jo Byung-gyu revealed MT preparatory and said, It is exciting.On the show, Jo Byung-gyu joined the Running Man MT; Kim Jong-guk welcomed Jo Byung-gyu as a motivation for the gym.Jo Byung-gyu, who appeared with a cold snap, said, I brought eggs and medicines because of the MT concept. Just in case. Platycodon grandiflorus Juice.I was at home, Milk Sessle. I am getting some medicine because I have been pressed these days. I havent been to MT, said Haha, who was watching.Jo Byung-gyu said, I am excited for the first time. I have not been able to go to school properly because I am on school leave.(I) dropped out because I dropped out and dropped out, Yoo Jae-Suk said, adding that Jo Byung-gyu was injured by self-esteem.Haha laughed, saying, Ive never been hurt by self-esteem. I do not know anything.

Jo Byung-gyu introduced MT preparatory

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 15th, guest Jo Byung-gyu revealed MT preparatory and said, "It is exciting."

On the show, Jo Byung-gyu joined the Running Man' MT; Kim Jong-guk welcomed Jo Byung-gyu as a "motivation for the gym."

Jo Byung-gyu, who appeared with a cold snap, said, "I brought eggs and medicines because of the MT concept. Just in case. Platycodon grandiflorus Juice. I was at home, Milk Sessle. I am getting some medicine because I have been pressed these days. "

"I haven't been to MT," said Haha, who was watching.

Jo Byung-gyu said, "I am excited for the first time. I have not been able to go to school properly because I am on school leave."

"(I) dropped out because I dropped out and dropped out," Yoo Jae-Suk said, adding that Jo Byung-gyu was "injured by self-esteem."

Haha laughed, saying, "I've never been hurt by self-esteem. I do not know anything."