Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu, MT Ahead of Surmish Explosion "Recently Dismissed from School"

Actor Jo Byung-gyu recently confessed he was expelled from the Great School.Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared as guests while SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, was decorated with MT specials.Jo Byung-gyu brought eggs to play the indoor game on the day.He then took out various medicines he had prepared as MT preparations from his bag, and Haha joked, Have you ever been to MT?Jo Byung-gyu said, I was excited because I was the first MT. I was not able to attend school because I was on leave.He added, I could not write my resignation because my pride was hurt.

Actor Jo Byung-gyu recently confessed he was expelled from the Great School.

Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared as guests while SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, was decorated with MT specials.

Jo Byung-gyu brought eggs to play the indoor game on the day. He then took out various medicines he had prepared as MT preparations from his bag, and Haha joked, "Have you ever been to MT?"

Jo Byung-gyu said, "I was excited because I was the first MT." "I was not able to attend School because I was on leave. He added, "I could not write my resignation because my pride was hurt."