"Running Man" Jo Byung-gyu "I can not go to School, I can not go to MT."

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 15th, Running Man has a plan, Race, which is held indoors due to concerns about Corona 19 infection. Guests Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared.Kim Jong-kook welcomed Jo Byung-gyu as motivation of the gym. He showed Lee Sun-gyuns vocal simulation with Yoo Jae-Suks proposal and appealed to his personal skills.Jo Byung-gyu, who is taking Leave of absence from Seoul National University of Arts, said, I was dismissed a few days ago. I was not able to go to MT because I was on leave from School.Yoo Jae-Suk agreed and added, I chose to drop out because I asked if I was a student or expulsion.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 15th, Running Man has a plan, Race', which is held indoors due to concerns about Corona 19 infection. Guests Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared.

Kim Jong-kook welcomed Jo Byung-gyu as "motivation of the gym." He showed Lee Sun-gyun's vocal simulation with Yoo Jae-Suk's proposal and appealed to his personal skills.

Jo Byung-gyu, who is taking Leave of absence from Seoul National University of Arts, said, "I was dismissed a few days ago." "I was not able to go to MT because I was on leave from School." Yoo Jae-Suk agreed and added, "I chose to drop out because I asked if I was a student or expulsion."