"Running Man" Jo Byung-gyu "Kim Jong-kook soccer team, told to go to the empty house."

Actor Jo Byung-gyu talked about Kim Jong-guks soccer team in Running Man.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, Cho Byung-kyu Lim Soo-hyang appeared as a guest and left MT with the members.Jo Byung-gyu said, In fact, I go to the gym like Kim Jong-guk. I was a soccer player in junior high school. I heard too much about Kim Jong-guks soccer team.I told him that he would die if he went there. I was a little bit shy of trying to play soccer, and I was throwing up during the break when I was playing soccer, so I told him to go to the empty house, he said.Kim Jong Kook said, I tell my soccer team friends to go to the cafe and talk when they are resting.Haha laughed, saying, Kim Jong-kooks soccer team plays soccer with a plastic bag on his ear. In addition, Jo Byung-gyu has taken a game that can be played indoors for MT.Haha, who saw this, said, Honestly, have you never been to MT?

Actor Jo Byung-gyu talked about Kim Jong-guk's soccer team in Running Man'.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, Cho Byung-kyu Lim Soo-hyang appeared as a guest and left MT with the members.

Jo Byung-gyu said, "In fact, I go to the gym like Kim Jong-guk." "I was a soccer player in junior high school. I heard too much about Kim Jong-guk's soccer team. I told him that he would die if he went there. "

"I was a little bit shy of trying to play soccer, and I was throwing up during the break when I was playing soccer, so I told him to go to the empty house," he said. Kim Jong Kook said, "I tell my soccer team friends to go to the cafe and talk when they are resting."

Haha laughed, saying, "Kim Jong-kook's soccer team plays soccer with a plastic bag on his ear." In addition, Jo Byung-gyu has taken a game that can be played indoors for MT. Haha, who saw this, said, "Honestly, have you never been to MT?"