Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu "Kim Jong-kook and gym motives, feared to ask to play football"

Running Man Kim Jong-kook revealed his interest in Jo Byung-gyu.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, was featured as Running MT with Jo Byung-gyu and Im Soo-hyang as guests.Jo Byung-gyu said Kim Jong-kook and the gym motivation.Kim Jong-kook began to show interest in the fact that Jo Byung-gyu was a soccer player until middle school.Jo Byung-gyu said, I heard a lot about I will die when I finally go to my brothers team.I was told to go to the bin to vomit during the break, he said. Some of them avoided the gym a little because they were afraid to play soccer.Haha joked, Im putting plastic bags on my ears. Kim Jong-kook quipped, If youre going to talk like that, go talk to the cafe and talk.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook revealed his interest in Jo Byung-gyu.

sbs Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, was featured as 'Running MT' with Jo Byung-gyu and Im Soo-hyang as guests.

Jo Byung-gyu said Kim Jong-kook and the gym motivation. Kim Jong-kook began to show interest in the fact that Jo Byung-gyu was a soccer player until middle school. Jo Byung-gyu said, "I heard a lot about 'I will die when I finally go to my brother's team. “I was told to go to the bin to vomit during the break,” he said. “Some of them avoided the gym a little because they were afraid to play soccer.”

Haha joked, “I’m putting plastic bags on my ears.” Kim Jong-kook quipped, “If you’re going to talk like that, go talk to the cafe and talk.”