Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu on Kim Jong-kook's story in gym

Running Man Jo Byung-gyu has released a story that avoided Kim Jong-kook.Actor Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the 15th and left MT.Jo Byung-gyu said, I played football until the third grade of junior high school, which made Kim Jong-kooks eyes shine.Kim Jong-kook showed interest in Why did not you tell me? And Jo Byung-gyu laughed, saying, I heard Kim Jong-kooks soccer team would die.I went to gym together, and I was a little bit avoiding my brother because he was going to play soccer, he said. I heard that he was throwing up during the break.Jo Byung-gyus subsequent revelations also added that Kim Jong-kook said, If you are going to talk like that to soccer team players, go to the cafe.

Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu has released a story that avoided Kim Jong-kook.

Actor Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared on the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the 15th and left MT.

Jo Byung-gyu said, "I played football until the third grade of junior high school," which made Kim Jong-kook's eyes shine. Kim Jong-kook showed interest in "Why did not you tell me?" And Jo Byung-gyu laughed, saying, "I heard Kim Jong-kook's soccer team would die."

"I went to gym together, and I was a little bit avoiding my brother because he was going to play soccer," he said. "I heard that he was throwing up during the break."

Jo Byung-gyu's subsequent revelations also added that Kim Jong-kook said, "If you are going to talk like that to soccer team players, go to the cafe."