Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu, Great School MT Can't Go ..."I Was Dismissed for Not Attending" Confessions

Running Man Jo Byung-gyu was dismissed because he did not go to school often, Confessions said.On SBSs Running Man, which aired at 5 p.m. on the 15th, Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared in Running Man, You Have All Plans, Race, which was decorated indoors in the aftermath of the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19).On this day, Jo Byung-gyu laughed at the various medicines, cold noodles, eggs, etc. for Running Man which was conducted with MT concept.Haha asked Jo Byung-gyu, I have not been to MT honestly.Jo Byung-gyu said, I was not able to go to MT because I was on vacation. He said, I did not go to School so much and I was expelled a while ago.Yoo Jae-Suk, who listened to him next to him, said, I chose to drop out because I said, I will be expelled or I will drop out.Jo Byung-gyu said, I was expelled because of my pride, and Haha responded, I do not know you are not hurt.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu was dismissed because he did not go to School often, Confessions said.

On SBS's "Running Man," which aired at 5 p.m. on the 15th, Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared in "Running Man, You Have All Plans, Race," which was decorated indoors in the aftermath of the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19).

On this day, Jo Byung-gyu laughed at the various medicines, cold noodles, eggs, etc. for Running Man' which was conducted with MT concept. Haha asked Jo Byung-gyu, "I have not been to MT honestly."

Jo Byung-gyu said, "I was not able to go to MT because I was on vacation." He said, "I did not go to School so much and I was expelled a while ago." Yoo Jae-Suk, who listened to him next to him, said, "I chose to drop out because I said, 'I will be expelled or I will drop out.'"

Jo Byung-gyu said, "I was expelled because of my pride," and Haha responded, "I do not know you are not hurt."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.