Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu, football team to Skout Kim Jong-kook, told "The team is dying Mask"

Jo Byung-gyu has delivered rumours about Kim Jong-kook football teamIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the night of the 15th, Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang came out as guests and ran Running MT race with the members.Kim Jong-kook welcomed Jo Byung-gyu, saying, Its our athletics and motivation. Jo Byung-gyu revealed to the members that he was a footballer.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Did Kim Jong-kook not try to speak out?Kim Jong-kook also showed interest in When did you play soccer?Jo Byung-gyu confessed, I heard that if I entered Kim Jong-kook team, I would die. I avoided trying to play soccer.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, How far did you hear about Kim Jong-kook football team? Jo Byung-gyu laughed, saying, I heard that team was throwing up during breaks.

Jo Byung-gyu has delivered rumours about Kim Jong-kook football team

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the night of the 15th, Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang came out as guests and ran 'Running MT' race with the members.

Kim Jong-kook welcomed Jo Byung-gyu, saying, "It's our athletics and motivation." Jo Byung-gyu revealed to the members that he was a footballer. Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Did Kim Jong-kook not try to speak out?"

Kim Jong-kook also showed interest in "When did you play soccer?" Jo Byung-gyu confessed, "I heard that if I entered Kim Jong-kook team, I would die." "I avoided trying to play soccer."

When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "How far did you hear about Kim Jong-kook football team?" Jo Byung-gyu laughed, saying, "I heard that team was throwing up during breaks."