Running Man Live adult Jeon So-min, Self-Dissing to Save Unresponsive guest

Actor Jeon So-min gave a smile to SBS Running Man viewers with Live adult gag.Running Man, which was broadcast on March 29, was decorated with centre quality.Actor Lee Kwang-soo, comedian Yang Se-chan, formed a visual Lee Kwang-soo team with Actor Lee Do-hyun, Seo Ji-hoon, singer Zico and Ong Sung Woo who appeared as guests on the day.Your Actor is a star who has not had much experience in entertainment.In particular, 24-year-old rookie Actor Seo Ji-hoon made an awkward atmosphere because he could not immediately catch the words of entertainment veterans.MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked Seo Ji-hoon what his recent interest was, and Seo Ji-hoon replied, I like to be a yun-dak.I feel like a minor, Yoo Jae-Suk, Yang Se-chan and others said, while Jeon So-min said, I like it a lot too.So Seo Ji-hoon said nothing but supup. As the unexpected silence continued, Jeon So-min said, Hey! Say something.What am I going to be? he shouted.Lee Kwang-soo advised, Its amazing. Yang Se-chan said, Do something like I have something to do with me.When you come in, I dont know why everyone hits the wall like this, said Jeon So-min.Even during the costume introduction time, the guests did not give a special reaction to Jeon So-min.The members of Running Man mentioned that not all the guests looked at Jeon So-min, and Jeon So-min said, My sister is a little older.I admit it, he said coolly.Even when I was talking about popularity during my school days, Jeon So-min was honest that he was not popular.While the members and guests of Running Man were raving, referring to their extraordinary school days in succession, Jeon So-min said that unlike Lee Do-hyun, who used her mother to take home the chocolates she received from girls, she made chocolate for a man with her mother.I made chocolate for a man at home with my mother; usually my favorite boys liked my best friend, recalled Jeon So-min.Yoo Jae-Suk expressed sympathy that I did it, the atmosphere is so good, and the friends around me are always connected.hwang hye-jin
Actor Jeon So-min gave a smile to SBS Running Man viewers with Live adult gag.Running Man, which was broadcast on March 29, was decorated with centre quality.Actor Lee Kwang-soo, comedian Yang Se-chan, formed a visual Lee Kwang-soo team with Actor Lee Do-hyun, Seo Ji-hoon, singer Zico and Ong Sung Woo who appeared as guests on the day.Your Actor is a star who has not had much experience in entertainment.In particular, 24-year-old rookie Actor Seo Ji-hoon made an awkward atmosphere because he could not immediately catch the words of entertainment veterans.MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked Seo Ji-hoon what his recent interest was, and Seo Ji-hoon replied, I like to be a yun-dak.I feel like a minor, Yoo Jae-Suk, Yang Se-chan and others said, while Jeon So-min said, I like it a lot too.So Seo Ji-hoon said nothing but supup. As the unexpected silence continued, Jeon So-min said, Hey! Say something.What am I going to be? he shouted.Lee Kwang-soo advised, Its amazing. Yang Se-chan said, Do something like I have something to do with me.When you come in, I dont know why everyone hits the wall like this, said Jeon So-min.Even during the costume introduction time, the guests did not give a special reaction to Jeon So-min.The members of Running Man mentioned that not all the guests looked at Jeon So-min, and Jeon So-min said, My sister is a little older.I admit it, he said coolly.Even when I was talking about popularity during my school days, Jeon So-min was honest that he was not popular.While the members and guests of Running Man were raving, referring to their extraordinary school days in succession, Jeon So-min said that unlike Lee Do-hyun, who used her mother to take home the chocolates she received from girls, she made chocolate for a man with her mother.I made chocolate for a man at home with my mother; usually my favorite boys liked my best friend, recalled Jeon So-min.Yoo Jae-Suk expressed sympathy that I did it, the atmosphere is so good, and the friends around me are always connected.hwang hye-jin

Actor Jeon So-min gave a smile to SBS Running Man' viewers with Live adult gag.

Running Man', which was broadcast on March 29, was decorated with 'centre quality'. Actor Lee Kwang-soo, comedian Yang Se-chan, formed a visual Lee Kwang-soo team with Actor Lee Do-hyun, Seo Ji-hoon, singer Zico and Ong Sung Woo who appeared as guests on the day.

Your Actor is a star who has not had much experience in entertainment. In particular, 24-year-old rookie Actor Seo Ji-hoon made an awkward atmosphere because he could not immediately catch the words of entertainment veterans.

MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked Seo Ji-hoon what his recent interest was, and Seo Ji-hoon replied, "I like to be a yun-dak." "I feel like a minor," Yoo Jae-Suk, Yang Se-chan and others said, while Jeon So-min said, "I like it a lot too."

So Seo Ji-hoon said nothing but "supup." As the unexpected silence continued, Jeon So-min said, "Hey! Say something. What am I going to be?" he shouted.

Lee Kwang-soo advised, "It's amazing." Yang Se-chan said, "Do something like 'I have something to do with me.'" "When you come in, I don't know why everyone hits the wall like this," said Jeon So-min.

Even during the costume introduction time, the guests did not give a special reaction to Jeon So-min. The members of Running Man' mentioned that not all the guests looked at Jeon So-min, and Jeon So-min said, "My sister is a little older. "I admit it," he said coolly.

Even when I was talking about popularity during my school days, Jeon So-min was honest that he was not popular.

While the members and guests of "Running Man" were raving, referring to their extraordinary school days in succession, Jeon So-min said that unlike Lee Do-hyun, who used her mother to take home the chocolates she received from girls, she made chocolate for a man with her mother.

"I made chocolate for a man at home with my mother; usually my favorite boys liked my best Friend," recalled Jeon So-min. Yoo Jae-Suk expressed sympathy that "I did it, the atmosphere is so good, and the Friends around me are always connected."

hwang hye-jin