Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Lee Il-hwa, "I did it together...I'm close to you"

Actor Lee Kwang-soo boasted the wrong charm.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 22nd, Actor Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, Gag Woman Park Mi-sun and Kang Daniel appeared as a family race for mothers and children.Lee Il-hwa, who appeared as the first guest on Running Man on the show, said shyly, Its nice to meet you; its Lee Il-hwa.Yoo Jae-Suk commented, Mr. Lee Il-hwa has wanted to appear on Running Man since before, and Lee Il-hwa replied, I am good at body writing.Lee Kwang-soo, who was listening to him next to him, said, Did not you really do Yoga long? Lee Il-hwa laughed, saying, Yoga did not do it.When the members dried Lee Kwang-soo, he complained of I had a work together; I am close to me.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo boasted the wrong charm.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 22nd, Actor Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, Gag Woman Park Mi-sun and Kang Daniel appeared as a 'family Race' for mothers and children.

Lee Il-hwa, who appeared as the first guest on "Running Man" on the show, said shyly, "It's nice to meet you; it's Lee Il-hwa." Yoo Jae-Suk commented, "Mr. Lee Il-hwa has wanted to appear on Running Man' since before," and Lee Il-hwa replied, "I am good at body writing."

Lee Kwang-soo, who was listening to him next to him, said, "Did not you really do Yoga long?" Lee Il-hwa laughed, saying, "Yoga did not do it." When the members dried Lee Kwang-soo, he complained of "I had a work together; I am close to me".