Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Leg injury comeback in two weeks ..."I wanted to come too much"

Actor Lee Kwang-soo will make a comeback on SBS Running ManLee Kwang-soo, who had been stable for two weeks due to a leg injury on SBS Running Man on the 22nd, will return.He surprised the members by making a surprise return from the recent recording opening; the members welcomed Lee Kwang-soo with a welcome welcome to his unexpected appearance.Lee Kwang-soo said, I wanted to come to the filming too much; thank you for your concern and waiting.Lee Kwang-soo has been a big player in the following missions and races as well as returning in two weeks.On this day, Actor Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, Gag Woman Park Mi-sun, who played the impressive role of Mom in the work, and Kang Daniel appeared as a family race of mother and children. Lee Kwang-soo did not only show Mom guest, siblings and limited-time chemistry,Lee Kwang-soo also expressed his unusual affection for Running Man, saying, I think I will live now and I feel like I have returned to Running Man during the mission.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo will make a comeback on sbs Running Man

Lee Kwang-soo, who had been stable for two weeks due to a Leg injury on sbs Running Man on the 22nd, will return. He surprised the members by making a surprise return from the recent recording opening; the members welcomed Lee Kwang-soo with a welcome welcome to his unexpected appearance.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I wanted to come to the filming too much; thank you for your concern and waiting." Lee Kwang-soo has been a big player in the following missions and Races as well as returning in two weeks.

On this day, Actor Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, Gag Woman Park Mi-sun, who played the impressive role of 'Mom' in the work, and Kang Daniel appeared as a 'family Race' of mother and children. Lee Kwang-soo did not only show 'Mom' guest, siblings and limited-time chemistry,

Lee Kwang-soo also expressed his unusual affection for Running Man, saying, "I think I will live now" and "I feel like I have returned to Running Man during the mission.