Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Acident injury Return ..

Seoul=) = Lee Kwang-soo returns to Running ManSBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, was decorated with Family Race starring guest actor Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, broadcaster Park Mi-sun and singer Kang Daniel.Lee Kwang-soo, who was recently injured by Acident and absent from the recording, appeared on crutches on the day; the members looked at his legs with gibbs and gave him words of concern and consolation.Im glad I can still carry crutches, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Lee Kwang-soo said: Ji Suk-jin called me often, called me as soon as I was out of surgery and said, I was wheelchair-ridden and mountainous.My mother heard the phone and said, Ji Suk-jin is a real big style.Kang Daniel appeared as a guest, and he said, I am preparing for a comeback in earnest, and I am grateful for calling. He then applauded for presenting his new song 2U.

Seoul=) = Lee Kwang-soo returns to Running Man

SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, was decorated with 'Family Race' starring guest actor Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, broadcaster Park Mi-sun and singer Kang Daniel.

Lee Kwang-soo, who was recently injured by Acident and absent from the recording, appeared on crutches on the day; the members looked at his legs with gibbs and gave him words of concern and consolation. "I'm glad I can still carry crutches," Yoo Jae-Suk said.

Lee Kwang-soo said: "Ji Suk-jin called me often, called me as soon as I was out of surgery and said, 'I was wheelchair-ridden and mountainous.' My mother heard the phone and said, Ji Suk-jin is a real big style.'"

Kang Daniel appeared as a guest, and he said, "I am preparing for a comeback in earnest, and I am grateful for calling." He then applauded for presenting his new song '2U'.