Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo returns after two weeks of Acident injury "too much came and went"

Seoul = = Actor Lee Kwang-soo will make a comeback on SBS Running Man.Lee Kwang-soo has stabilized for the past two weeks due to leg injuries caused by Acident, but surprised the members by returning to the recent Running Man recording opening.In his unexpected appearance, the members welcomed Lee Kwang-soo with welcome.Lee Kwang-soo said, I wanted to come to the filming place too much, and said, Thank you for worrying and waiting.Lee Kwang-soo has been a big player in the following missions and races as well as returning in two weeks.On this day, Actor Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, Gag Woman Park Mi-sun and her child guest, who played the impressive role of Mom in the work, and Kang Daniel appeared as Family Race of mother and children. Lee Kwang-soo played the role of Hidden Key I got it.Lee Kwang-soo also expressed his unusual affection for Running Man, saying, I think I will live now and I feel like I have returned to Running Man during the mission.It airs at 5 p.m. on the 22nd.

Seoul = = Actor Lee Kwang-soo will make a comeback on SBS Running Man'.

Lee Kwang-soo has stabilized for the past two weeks due to leg injuries caused by Acident, but surprised the members by returning to the recent Running Man' recording opening. In his unexpected appearance, the members welcomed Lee Kwang-soo with welcome.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I wanted to come to the filming place too much," and said, "Thank you for worrying and waiting." Lee Kwang-soo has been a big player in the following missions and Races as well as returning in two weeks.

On this day, Actor Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, Gag Woman Park Mi-sun and her child guest, who played the impressive role of 'Mom' in the work, and Kang Daniel appeared as 'Family Race' of mother and children. Lee Kwang-soo played the role of 'Hidden Key' I got it.

Lee Kwang-soo also expressed his unusual affection for Running Man', saying, "I think I will live now" and "I feel like I have returned to Running Man' during the mission.

It airs at 5 p.m. on the 22nd.