Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, who came back on crutches in two weeks..." is Ji Suk-jin." Disclosure

Actor Lee Kwang-soo, who was injured by Acident, returned to SBS Running Man in two weeks, disclosure Mothers reaction to Ji Suk-jin.When Lee Kwang-soo appeared on Running Man broadcast on the 22nd, the members welcomed it with a warm reaction.Song Ji-hyo said, I missed you, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, Im glad I can carry my crutches.Lee Kwang-soo said of Ji Suk-jin, Seok Jin called me a lot, and I said that he was climbing in a wheelchair, but our Mother was listening next to me.It was really a big style, he said. Ji Suk-jin was embarrassed and laughed.Lee Kwang-soo was diagnosed with ankle fracture and was treated for Acid on the 15th of last month.On the other hand, Kang Daniel, Hwang Young Hee, Lee Il Hwa and Park Mi Sun appeared as guests on the day.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo, who was injured by Acident, returned to SBS Running Man' in two weeks, Disclosure Mother's reaction to Ji Suk-jin.

When Lee Kwang-soo appeared on Running Man' broadcast on the 22nd, the members welcomed it with a warm reaction. Song Ji-hyo said, "I missed you," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I'm glad I can carry my crutches."

Lee Kwang-soo said of Ji Suk-jin, "Seok Jin called me a lot, and I said that he was climbing in a wheelchair, but our Mother was listening next to me. It was really a big style, "he said. Ji Suk-jin was embarrassed and laughed.

Lee Kwang-soo was diagnosed with ankle fracture and was treated for Acid on the 15th of last month.

On the other hand, Kang Daniel, Hwang Young Hee, Lee Il Hwa and Park Mi Sun appeared as guests on the day.