Running Man' Kang Daniel, "Preparing for Combag" Recent Recent Comments, "2U" choreography... "Step light"

Kang Daniel performed a new song choreography.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 22nd, guest Kang Daniel showed the latest song 2U choreography which is about to be released.Kang Daniel, who appeared as a guest on the show, was welcomed by the members. Haha said, It was cool.I am preparing to make a comeback in earnest. Thank you for calling me for a long time, Kang Daniel said.Yoo Jae-Suk said, The fans waited a lot. I have to see a new song.Kang Daniel showed the choreography of the song 2U which is about to be released on the 24th, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who watched, applauded, I want to be light in footstep.

Kang Daniel performed a new song choreography.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 22nd, guest Kang Daniel showed the latest song '2U' choreography which is about to be released.

Kang Daniel, who appeared as a guest on the show, was welcomed by the members. Haha said, "It was cool."

"I am preparing to make a comeback in earnest. Thank you for calling me for a long time," Kang Daniel said.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "The fans waited a lot. I have to see a new song."

Kang Daniel showed the choreography of the song '2U' which is about to be released on the 24th, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who watched, applauded, "I want to be light in footstep."