Running Man' Ji Suk-jin X Jeon So-min Affair frame apology was not found

Running Man, where accusations have been rampant with the Affair frame, omits apologyOn SBS Running Man broadcast on February 23, members of married men Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min were drawn as Affair.At the time, Jeon So-min also said, My brother, Seok-jin, looked at me and said, You are a lot older?Why did you take it away? said Ji Suk-jin, who said, This is why the truth is distorted. I am completely innocent and the truth is known by my wife.I am proud, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think I will talk here and tell the PD that I will edit this, and the production team finished the episode with the subtitle Simple happening.In addition, Running Man raised the love line of two people in August last year, making viewers frown.Shortly after the broadcast, Gag, based on Affair, was accused of not being appropriate, even prompting viewers to demand an apology.But Running Man was silent on air on March 1.bak-beauty

Running Man', where accusations have been rampant with the Affair frame, omits apology

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on February 23, members of married men Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min were drawn as Affair.

At the time, Jeon So-min also said, "My brother, Seok-jin, looked at me and said, 'You are a lot older? "Why did you take it away?" said Ji Suk-jin, who said, "This is why the truth is distorted. I am completely innocent and the truth is known by my wife. I am proud, "he said. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think I will talk here and tell the PD that I will edit this," and the production team finished the episode with the subtitle "Simple happening."

In addition, Running Man' raised the love line of two people in August last year, making viewers frown.

Shortly after the broadcast, Gag, based on Affair, was accused of not being appropriate, even prompting viewers to demand an apology. But "Running Man" was silent on air on March 1.

bak-beauty