Running Man' Im Soo-hyang "Lee Kwang-soo and Jeon So-min run away from drinking"

Running Man Im Soo-hyang reveals anecdote with Jeon So-minActor Cho Byung-gyu and Im Soo-hyang appeared on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the 15th and left MT together.On this day, Im Soo-hyang asked about his relationship with Jeon So-min, saying, I drank with Lee Kwang-soo and Jeon So-min, and I ate and ran away.I kept feeding alcohol on the game, he said. The time I ran away was around 3:00 am to 4:00 am.Jeon So-min added, It is Running Man that made me do this.

Running Man' Im Soo-hyang reveals anecdote with Jeon So-min

Actor Cho Byung-gyu and Im Soo-hyang appeared on the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the 15th and left MT together.

On this day, Im Soo-hyang asked about his relationship with Jeon So-min, saying, "I drank with Lee Kwang-soo and Jeon So-min, and I ate and ran away."

"I kept feeding alcohol on the game," he said. "The time I ran away was around 3:00 am to 4:00 am."

Jeon So-min added, "It is Running Man' that made me do this."