Running Man' Im Soo-hyang "drunk away from drinking with Jeon So-min and Lee Kwang-soo"

In Running Man, actor Im Soo-hyang released an anecdote with Jeon So-min Lee Kwang-soo.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, Jo Byung-gyu Im Soo-hyang appeared as a guest and left MT with the members.On the day, Im Soo-hyang said, I had a drink with Jeon So-min Lee Kwang-soo, then I ran away because it was so hard.It was too hard to keep drinking because I played alcohol, he said. The escape time was around 3 ~ 4 am. Jeon So-min, who heard this, said, It is Running Man that made me do this.Yoo Jae-Suk said, There are a lot of entertainers who have a hard time with Jeon So-min.Yang Se-chan also said, Jeon So-min is once drunk and it is on the end.Jo Byung-gyu also said he had a connection with Im Soo-hyang, who said: In fact, Im Soo-hyang and I are seniors and juniors in high school.I visited him in high school, he said. I asked him to sign it then. But he said he had to go because he was busy.

In Running Man', actor Im Soo-hyang released an anecdote with Jeon So-min Lee Kwang-soo.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th, Jo Byung-gyu Im Soo-hyang appeared as a guest and left MT with the members.

On the day, Im Soo-hyang said, "I had a drink with Jeon So-min Lee Kwang-soo, then I ran away because it was so hard. It was too hard to keep drinking because I played alcohol, "he said." The escape time was around 3 ~ 4 am. " Jeon So-min, who heard this, said, "It is Running Man' that made me do this."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "There are a lot of entertainers who have a hard time with Jeon So-min." Yang Se-chan also said, "Jeon So-min is once drunk and it is on the end."

Jo Byung-gyu also said he had a connection with Im Soo-hyang, who said: "In fact, Im Soo-hyang and I are seniors and juniors in high school. I visited him in high school, "he said." I asked him to sign it then. But he said he had to go because he was busy. "