Running Man' Im Soo-hyang "Relationship with Jeon So-min? Past Lee Kwang-soo and Drink...I kept feeding and running away" Disclosure

Actor Im Soo-hyang on Running Man Disclosures on Jeon So-minSBS Running Man 494 times broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th was decorated with Running Man ticket honey jam MT.Guest Im Soo-hyang said, I have a relationship with Jeon So-min. I have been drinking with Lee Kwang-soo in the past.I ran away then, and Jeon So-min wants to play a drinking game, but I keep feeding alcohol, he said. The escape time was 3 to 4 am.Jeon So-min, who was embarrassed by this, said, Running Man made me this way.On the other hand, Cho Byung-gyu said, We are high school seniors. I visited my school when I was in my second grade.I asked for a sign at the playground, but I was busy, so I went.

Actor Im Soo-hyang on Running Man' Disclosures on Jeon So-min

sbs Running Man' 494 times broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th was decorated with Running Man ticket honey jam MT'.

Guest Im Soo-hyang said, "I have a relationship with Jeon So-min." "I have been Drinking with Lee Kwang-soo in the past."

"I ran away then, and Jeon So-min wants to play a Drinking game, but I keep feeding alcohol," he said. "The escape time was 3 to 4 am."

Jeon So-min, who was embarrassed by this, said, "Running Man' made me this way."

On the other hand, Cho Byung-gyu said, "We are high school seniors. I visited my school when I was in my second grade. I asked for a sign at the playground, but I was busy, so I went. "