Running Man' Hwang Young hee 'laughs' to team up with Kang Daniel

Running Man Hwang Young hee gave Kang Daniel a hint and laughed.On the 22nd SBS Sunday is good - Running Man, Lee Ilhwa, Park Mi Sun and Hwang Young hee appeared as mothers.On this day, only the Hidden Mission that only the mother knows is successful, so the team becomes the same. Kang Daniel had to say, Im sick of this face.Hwang Young hee said, How about looking at the mirror every day? Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, Seokjin gives me a lot of opportunities compared to his brother.Hwang Young hee also says, Im a person.When Kang Daniel said, Im tired of my head, Hwang Young hee said, What if I say Im tired in four letters?Eventually Kang Daniel got a sense, and became the Hwang Young hee team.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Hwang Young hee gave Kang Daniel a hint and laughed.

On the 22nd sbs 'Sunday is good - Running Man', Lee Ilhwa, Park Mi Sun and Hwang Young hee appeared as mothers.

On this day, only the Hidden Mission that only the mother knows is successful, so the team becomes the same. Kang Daniel had to say, 'I'm sick of this face.' Hwang Young hee said, "How about looking at the mirror every day?" Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, "Seokjin gives me a lot of opportunities compared to his brother." Hwang Young hee also says, "I'm a person."

When Kang Daniel said, "I'm tired of my head," Hwang Young hee said, "What if I say 'I'm tired' in four letters?" Eventually Kang Daniel got a sense, and became the Hwang Young hee team.

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen