Running Man' Hwang Young hee "double eyelid surgery" surprise Confessions

Actor Hwang Young hee in Running Man has had a surprise Confessions of double eyelid surgery.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, actors Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young hee, comedian Park Mi-sun and singer Daniel appeared as guests and featured Family Race with Mom and Children.Our team consisted of two older sons with a mouth out, said Yoo Jae-Suk of the Lee Il-hwa team, and Ji Suk-jin said, I look like my mother.In the meantime, Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Lee Kwang-soo of the Hwang Young hee team and said, Is the person in the middle family?Hwang Young hee responded pleasantly, I am a gene (to Daniel), and surprised the members by saying I had a double eyelid surgery in the words of Park Mi-sun, My eyes resemble.Lee Kwang-soo, who heard this, was surprised to say, Do you even talk about it? And Yang said, I am not upset.

Actor Hwang Young hee in Running Man' has had a surprise Confessions of double eyelid surgery.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, actors Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young hee, comedian Park Mi-sun and singer Daniel appeared as guests and featured 'Family Race with Mom and Children'.

"Our team consisted of two older sons with a mouth out," said Yoo Jae-Suk of the Lee Il-hwa team, and Ji Suk-jin said, "I look like my mother."

In the meantime, Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Lee Kwang-soo of the Hwang Young hee team and said, "Is the person in the middle family?" Hwang Young hee responded pleasantly, "I am a gene (to Daniel)," and surprised the members by saying "I had a double eyelid surgery" in the words of Park Mi-sun, "My eyes resemble".

Lee Kwang-soo, who heard this, was surprised to say, "Do you even talk about it?" And Yang said, "I am not upset."