"Running Man" Haha, Im Soo-hyang MT Fashion "sisters who fall and fall" ... "A lot of excitement"

Im Soo-hyang showed MT fashion.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 15th, Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the attire of guest Im Soo-hyang.On this day, Im Soo-hyang joined the Running Man MT and was welcomed by the members.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I used to wear a college, a senior sister who had a day when I went to college for two nights and three days.My sister who falls in and out; she always puts her sunglasses up, Haha added.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I came for a while and said, I have something tomorrow. Have fun.Meanwhile, Lim also recalled drinking with Jeon So-min. Lim said, I ran away. I keep feeding alcohol to games.Kim Jong Kook said, Is it a professional gamer? And Jeon So-min laughed, saying, Running man made it like this.

Im Soo-hyang showed MT fashion.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 15th, Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the attire of guest Im Soo-hyang.

On this day, Im Soo-hyang joined the Running Man' MT and was welcomed by the members.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I used to wear a college, a senior sister who had a day when I went to college for two nights and three days."

"My sister who falls in and out; she always puts her sunglasses up," Haha added.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I came for a while and said, 'I have something tomorrow. Have fun.'"

Meanwhile, Lim also recalled drinking with Jeon So-min. Lim said, "I ran away. I keep feeding alcohol to games." Kim Jong Kook said, "Is it a professional gamer?" And Jeon So-min laughed, saying, "Running Man made it like this."