Running Man' Bae Jong-ok "Do I have to continue the entertainment" ..

Actor Bae Jong-ok laughed with a complete adaptation to entertainment.SBS Running Man to be broadcast on the 1st will be followed by Actor Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun as guests.In the previous recording, Bae Jong-ok showed a charm of reversal by going to and from a shy smiley girl and a charismatic big sister force.When I perform the mission, my eyes turn and explode the hidden battle, and I grab the members of Running Man with my big sister force, and I say to Jeon So-min during the mission, You are XXX!It turned into a shy figure in the early stages of the race and a charismatic explosion big sister and laughed.Also, even his eldest brother, Ji Suk-jin, was overwhelmed by the force of big sister Bae Jong-ok, who told members teasing: These catchers!I was angry with my team members and said, Except for Jongok sister, he said, looking at Bae Jong-oks attention and giving a big smile.In addition, Bae Jong-ok was suspected by members during the commission and said, Do not you know my character? I do not lie.I am innocent, he said, adapting perfectly to Running Man and at the end of the filming, he was excited about entertainment activities with the feeling that he had to continue his entertainment but was so happy to worry.Shin Hye-sun, who appeared together, also worked hard throughout the filming and captivated the members with his energetic charm along with his enthusiastic reaction.Running Man with Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 1st.

Actor Bae Jong-ok laughed with a complete adaptation to entertainment.

sbs Running Man' to be broadcast on the 1st will be followed by Actor Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun as guests.

In the previous recording, Bae Jong-ok showed a charm of reversal by going to and from a shy smiley girl and a charismatic big sister force. When I perform the mission, my eyes turn and explode the hidden battle, and I grab the members of Running Man' with my big sister force, and I say to Jeon So-min during the mission, "You are XXX! "It turned into a shy figure in the early stages of the Race and a charismatic explosion" big sister "and laughed.

Also, even his eldest brother, Ji Suk-jin, was overwhelmed by the force of 'big sister' Bae Jong-ok, who told members' teasing: "These catchers! "I was angry with my team members and said," Except for Jongok sister, "he said, looking at Bae Jong-ok's attention and giving a big smile.

In addition, Bae Jong-ok was suspected by members during the commission and said, "Do not you know my character? I do not lie. I am innocent, "he said, adapting perfectly to" Running Man "and at the end of the filming, he was excited about entertainment activities with the feeling that he had to continue his entertainment but was so happy to worry.

Shin Hye-sun, who appeared together, also worked hard throughout the filming and captivated the members with his energetic charm along with his enthusiastic reaction.

Running Man' with Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 1st.