Running Man' Bae Jong-ok "should continue to entertain" "career troubles" in perfect adaptation

Last week, Actor Bae Jong-ok showed off his charm of reversal by going to and from a shy smiley girl and a charismatic big Sister Force.In the recent recording, when the mission is performed, the eyes turn, the hidden battle will explode, and the Running Man members will be bent with a big Sister Force, and during the mission, Jeon So-min will say, You are XXX!It turned into a shy figure in the early stages of the race and a different charisma explosion big Sister and laughed.Also, even his eldest brother, Ji Suk-jin, was overwhelmed by the force of big sister Bae Jong-ok; Ji Suk-jin told the members teasing: These catchers!I was angry with my team members and said, Except for my sister Jong Ok. In addition, Bae Jong-ok was suspected by members during the commission and said, Do not you know my character? I do not lie.I am innocent. At the end of the filming, I was fully adapted to Running Man and I was excited about entertainment activities with the feeling that I had to continue the entertainment but I was worried.Shin Hye-sun, who appeared together, also worked hard throughout the filming and captivated the members with his energy-filled charm along with his enthusiastic reaction.

Last week, Actor Bae Jong-ok showed off his charm of reversal by going to and from a shy smiley girl and a charismatic big Sister Force. In the recent recording, when the mission is performed, the eyes turn, the hidden battle will explode, and the Running Man' members will be bent with a big Sister Force, and during the mission, Jeon So-min will say, "You are XXX! "It turned into a shy figure in the early stages of the race and a different charisma explosion" big Sister "and laughed.

Also, even his eldest brother, Ji Suk-jin, was overwhelmed by the force of 'big Sister' Bae Jong-ok; Ji Suk-jin told the members' teasing: "These catchers! "I was angry with my team members and said," Except for my Sister Jong Ok. "

In addition, Bae Jong-ok was suspected by members during the commission and said, "Do not you know my character? I do not lie. I am innocent. "At the end of the filming, I was fully adapted to Running Man' and I was excited about entertainment activities with the feeling that I had to continue the entertainment but I was worried.

Shin Hye-sun, who appeared together, also worked hard throughout the filming and captivated the members with his energy-filled charm along with his enthusiastic reaction.