Running Man' Bae Jong-ok, final winner...Kim Jong-kook reveals absurd Haha marriage announcement anecdote

Bae Jong-ok won the final title.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 1st, Decision! Back Race was held with the actors of the movie Innocence.On this day, Running Man started the Mafia war with the final mission.The one designated as Mafia is a successful mission to speak the mission word of the talk without being seen by the citizens.First, Hye Suns team selected Mafia to start talking. Running Man started talking about what was absurd in life.Song Ji-hyo said, I had a dream, but I had a dream that I just asked for this to talk about the lions idiom in Running Man.I was so suffering from my dream that I received a lion language application. So Yoo Jae-Suk said, Tell me one of the lions words, and Song Ji-hyo shouted Odintsovo.But when I asked what it meant, I could not say anything and laughed.Bae Jong-ok, who saw this, said, Is not it strange for lions voice? And Ji Suk-jin said, My tactile Kim Jong-kook.Kim Jong-kook said, Haha wants to eat his fathers seven-seven, so I went up and my father was not on a round round round table and there was a star.There was Park Jae-Seok, who had been talking about marriage a while ago, and Haha suddenly said, My brother marriages me.Its so absurd, isnt it?Haha said, It is not my marriage, it is our father seventh, and it is more absurd that our father did not come.I contacted him if he was coming, and he said he was not coming because the car was blocked. Lee Kwang-soo said, There is something more absurd.Park Jae-seok was the brother of Hahas fathers seven-seven feast calculation. Haha said, I did not have a seven-day feast, I made a marriage announcement, and my brother gave me a calculation.After the talk, Running Man named Shin Hye-sun Mafia; however, Shin Hye-sun was not Mafia.The real Mafia was Song Ji-hyo.Song Ji-hyo, who was the mission word for Odintsovo, shouted Odintsovo in the story that Yoo Jae-Suk should tell one of the lions words.Lee Kwang-soo said, This brother is not his man in the Kitchen but his man in the Kitchen. Ji Suk-jin criticized Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, He is Mafia.Ji Suk-jin also said, If you marriage, you will deceive the groom.The Jong-ok team then started talking for the Mafia arrest; after the talk, the members voted to arrest the real Mafia Ji Suk-jin.After all the missions were over, the final ranking was determined through the final bag pull.As a result, Bae Jong-ok won the final number one, and Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin, who changed the amount, took second place and received the Running Man ring as a gift.In particular, Ji Suk-jin said, I would like to give my gift to Hye Sun in the hope that the movie will be good.And the final penalty on the day was Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min.

Bae Jong-ok won the final title.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 1st, 'Decision! Back' Race was held with the Actors of the movie 'Innocence'.

On this day, Running Man started the Mafia war with the final mission. The one designated as Mafia is a successful mission to speak the mission word of the talk without being seen by the citizens.

First, Hye Sun's team selected Mafia to start talking. Running Man started talking about what was absurd in life.

Song Ji-hyo said, "I had a dream, but I had a dream that I just asked for this to talk about the lion's idiom in Running Man. I was so suffering from my dream that I received a lion language application. "

So Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Tell me one of the lion's words," and Song Ji-hyo shouted "Odintsovo". But when I asked what it meant, I could not say anything and laughed.

Bae Jong-ok, who saw this, said, "Is not it strange for lion's voice?" And Ji Suk-jin said, "My tactile Kim Jong-kook."

Kim Jong-kook said, "Haha wants to eat his Father's seven-seven, so I went up and my Father was not on a round round round table and there was a star. There was Park Jae-seok, who had been talking about marriage a while ago, and Haha suddenly said, 'My brother marriages me.' It's so absurd, isn't it?"

Haha said, "It is not my marriage, it is our Father seventh, and it is more absurd that our Father did not come. I contacted him if he was coming, and he said he was not coming because the car was blocked. "Lee Kwang-soo said," There is something more absurd. Park Jae-seok was the brother of Haha's Father's seven-seven feast calculation. "

Haha said, "I did not have a seven-day feast, I made a marriage announcement, and my brother gave me a calculation."

After the talk, Running Man named Shin Hye-sun Mafia; however, Shin Hye-sun was not Mafia. The real Mafia was Song Ji-hyo.

Song Ji-hyo, who was the mission word for Odintsovo, shouted Odintsovo in the story that Yoo Jae-Suk should tell one of the lion's words.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "This brother is not his Man in the Kitchen but his Man in the Kitchen." Ji Suk-jin criticized Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, "He is Mafia."

Ji Suk-jin also said, "If you marriage, you will deceive the groom."

The Jong-ok team then started talking for the Mafia arrest; after the talk, the members voted to arrest the real Mafia Ji Suk-jin.

After all the missions were over, the final ranking was determined through the final bag pull. As a result, Bae Jong-ok won the final number one, and Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin, who changed the amount, took second place and received the Running Man ring as a gift.

In particular, Ji Suk-jin said, "I would like to give my gift to Hye Sun in the hope that the movie will be good." And the final penalty on the day was Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min.