Radio Star' Park Seul-gi "Send Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong, Hand Letter and Gift After Child birth"

Broadcaster Park Seul-gi showed gratitude to Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong.MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the 11th, was featured in Parents First, and featured Park Hyun-bin, Lee Ha-jung, Park Seul-gi and Cho Jung-chi.On January 27, Child girl Park Seul-gi confessed that she received a surprise gift after Child Birth.Park Seul-gi said, Park Bo-gum sent a gift to Quick the next day of Child Birth, he said. I sent my baby clothes and my calendar.I interviewed him while I was a reporter, but there was a relationship with Park Bo-gum fan meeting MC.Park Bo-gum wrote a hand letter every time he had a fan meeting. Park Seul-gi said: My original Child Birth date was 13 days, but I had a little late birth. I was ready from 13th.When is the baby coming out is a burden, so I think I probably saw the Child Birth news as an article.Park Bo-gum would do that, he said, (after Child Birth) I heard from the office.Park Bo-gum said he wanted to deliver it, he said.There was another star who gave a congratulatory message to Park Seul-gi: Jang Ki-yong.Park Seul-gi said, I saw Jang Ki-yongs fan meeting MC in December last year, and I asked him to let it go if he did not think it was burdensome because I was full.But he said he would like me to do it. (After Child Birth) Jang Ki-yong asked me about the contact information and contacted me directly. He said he heard about Child Birth and thanked me for the fan meeting MC.I feel so good, she said, expressing her gratitude.Photos  Capture MBC Broadcasting Screen

Broadcaster Park Seul-gi showed gratitude to Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong.

MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the 11th, was featured in Parents' First, and featured Park Hyun-bin, Lee Ha-jung, Park Seul-gi and Cho Jung-chi.

On January 27, Child girl Park Seul-gi confessed that she received a surprise Gift after Child birth. Park Seul-gi said, "Park Bo-gum sent a Gift to Quick the next day of Child birth," he said. "I sent my baby clothes and my calendar." "I interviewed him while I was a reporter, but there was a relationship with Park Bo-gum fan meeting MC. Park Bo-gum wrote a hand letter every time he had a fan meeting. "

Park Seul-gi said: "My original Child birth date was 13 days, but I had a little late birth. I was ready from 13th. 'When is the baby coming out' is a burden, so I think I probably saw the Child birth news as an article. Park Bo-gum would do that, "he said," (after Child birth) I heard from the office. Park Bo-gum said he wanted to deliver it, "he said.

There was another star who gave a congratulatory message to Park Seul-gi: Jang Ki-yong. Park Seul-gi said, "I saw Jang Ki-yong's fan meeting MC in December last year, and I asked him to let it go if he did not think it was burdensome because I was full. But he said he would like me to do it. "

"(After Child birth) Jang Ki-yong asked me about the contact information and contacted me directly. He said he heard about Child birth and thanked me for the fan meeting MC. I feel so good," she said, expressing her gratitude.

Photos Capture MBC Broadcasting Screen