Radio Star' Park Seul-gi "Impression of Park Bo-gum - Jang Ki-yong's Celebration Message After Child birth"

Park Seul-gi told Park Bo-gum - Jang Ki-yongs story.MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the 11th, featured Park Hyun-bin, Lee Ha-jung, Park Seul-gi and Cho Jung-chi as special features of Parents are First.Park Seul-gi, who returned in 37 days after Child Birth, said, Park Bo-gum gave me a gift the next day of Child Birth.I sent him his clothes, his calendar, his handwritten letters.I have interviewed many times, but I have a relationship with a fan meeting MC. Every time I had a fan meeting, Park Bo-gum said thank you with a hand letter.Park Seul-gi said, I was originally scheduled for January 13th, but I was prepared for Child Birth later than scheduled.But when did you ask, When is the baby coming out? I think I waited until I got a story. After that, I heard about Child Birth and I heard that I wanted to send a gift to my office.Park Seul-gi also told Mitam about Jang Ki-yong.Park Seul-gi, who also made a fan meeting MC with Jang Ki-yong, said, I had a fan meeting in December.I told him that he could reconsider his decision because it could be burdensome, but I had fun because he wanted me to do it. He sent a message to celebrate Child Birth.I felt so good, he said, adding that he was warm.Viewers who watched the broadcasts responded such as Park Bo-gum that impresses every moment, I am really friendly and caring that I have prepared in advance, Jang Ki-yong also seems to be more cool.On the other hand, MBC entertainment program Radio Star is broadcast every Wednesday night at 11:05 pm.iMBC  Screen Capture MBC
Park Seul-gi told Park Bo-gum - Jang Ki-yongs story.MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the 11th, featured Park Hyun-bin, Lee Ha-jung, Park Seul-gi and Cho Jung-chi as special features of Parents are First.Park Seul-gi, who returned in 37 days after Child Birth, said, Park Bo-gum gave me a gift the next day of Child Birth.I sent him his clothes, his calendar, his handwritten letters.I have interviewed many times, but I have a relationship with a fan meeting MC. Every time I had a fan meeting, Park Bo-gum said thank you with a hand letter.Park Seul-gi said, I was originally scheduled for January 13th, but I was prepared for Child Birth later than scheduled.But when did you ask, When is the baby coming out? I think I waited until I got a story. After that, I heard about Child Birth and I heard that I wanted to send a gift to my office.Park Seul-gi also told Mitam about Jang Ki-yong.Park Seul-gi, who also made a fan meeting MC with Jang Ki-yong, said, I had a fan meeting in December.I told him that he could reconsider his decision because it could be burdensome, but I had fun because he wanted me to do it. He sent a message to celebrate Child Birth.I felt so good, he said, adding that he was warm.Viewers who watched the broadcasts responded such as Park Bo-gum that impresses every moment, I am really friendly and caring that I have prepared in advance, Jang Ki-yong also seems to be more cool.On the other hand, MBC entertainment program Radio Star is broadcast every Wednesday night at 11:05 pm.iMBC  Screen Capture MBC

Park Seul-gi told Park Bo-gum - Jang Ki-yong's story.

MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the 11th, featured Park Hyun-bin, Lee Ha-jung, Park Seul-gi and Cho Jung-chi as special features of 'Parents are First.'

Park Seul-gi, who returned in 37 days after Child birth, said, "Park Bo-gum gave me a gift the next day of Child birth. I sent him his clothes, his calendar, his handwritten letters. I have interviewed many times, but I have a relationship with a fan meeting MC. "Every time I had a fan meeting, Park Bo-gum said thank you with a hand letter."

Park Seul-gi said, “I was originally scheduled for January 13th, but I was prepared for Child birth later than scheduled. But when did you ask, “When is the baby coming out?” I think I waited until I got a story.” “After that, I heard about Child birth and I heard that I wanted to send a gift to my office.”

Park Seul-gi also told Mitam about Jang Ki-yong. Park Seul-gi, who also made a fan meeting MC with Jang Ki-yong, said, "I had a fan meeting in December. I told him that he could reconsider his decision because it could be burdensome, but I had fun because he wanted me to do it. "He sent a message to celebrate Child birth. I felt so good, "he said, adding that he was warm.

Viewers who watched the broadcasts responded such as "Park Bo-gum that impresses every moment", "I am really friendly and caring that I have prepared in advance", "Jang Ki-yong also seems to be more cool".

On the other hand, MBC entertainment program Radio Star is broadcast every Wednesday night at 11:05 pm.

iMBC Screen Capture MBC