Radio Star' Jo Jung-chi "He cut his hair in Salon...Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon"

Singer Jo Jung-chi has shown a new style.MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the night of the 11th was featured in Parents are the first feature, and singer Park Hyun Bin, former Announcer Lee Jung Jung, broadcaster Park Sung Gi and singer Jo Jung-chi appeared.Sean was on the spot as a special MC.Jo Jung-chi, who recently held the second in his arms, said, I do not have time to rest after my second birth, he said. I am happy but I do not have time to rest.Kim Guura looked closely at Jo Jung-chis head and asked, What was the reason for Jo Jung-chis long hair being a trademark and suddenly cut off? Jo Jung-chi said, I was getting tired and my head was getting worse.So I hit it short, he said.He said, I knew and asked me to cut it, but I cut it while I was doing it.It was the head of Park Seo-joon in the drama Itaewon Clath. An Young-mi, who heard it, said, Its just a stick.

Singer Jo Jung-chi has shown a new style.

MBC entertainment program Radio Star' broadcasted on the night of the 11th was featured in 'Parents are the first' feature, and singer Park Hyun Bin, former Announcer Lee Jung Jung, broadcaster Park Sung Gi and singer Jo Jung-chi appeared. Sean was on the spot as a special MC.

Jo Jung-chi, who recently held the second in his arms, said, "I do not have time to rest after my second birth," he said. "I am happy but I do not have time to rest.

Kim Guura looked closely at Jo Jung-chi's head and asked, "What was the reason for Jo Jung-chi's long hair being a trademark and suddenly cut off?" Jo Jung-chi said, "I was getting tired and my head was getting worse. So I hit it short," he said.

He said, "I knew and asked me to cut it, but I cut it while I was doing it." It was the head of Park Seo-joon in the drama 'Itaewon Clath'. "An Young-mi, who heard it, said," It's just a stick. "